Review: Lemon Tart Shortfill Ejuice by Dinner Lady

Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.

Lemon Tart ejuice is a dessert-flavored vape juice with a lot of potential. It has an intriguing combination of sugared fresh lemon slices sandwiched between layers of flaky pie crust and a large amount of fresh whipped cream on top. It’s without a doubt one of the greatest lemon-flavored e juices you’ll ever try.

One of the pros of shortfill ejuices is the fact that you actually get to customize it and use just enough nicotine to keep your cravings at bay each and every time.

About The Manufacturer – Dinner Lady

Dinner Lady is a premium ejuice company based in the United Kingdom. They provide a wide range of interesting ejuice tastes that will not only fulfill your sweet appetite but also your need for high-quality vape juice. Their main goal is to provide vapers like you with a wide range of high-quality e juices that have been carefully created with you in mind. With this brand, there are no shortcuts; it’s all straight down the tasty vape lane.

Flavor Description

The sweet and savory scent of this dessert blend fills your nose as soon as you open the package. You get a burst of mouth-watering lemon taste when you inhale this e juice. After that, the rich crusty pie flavor emerges to balance off the lemon’s sourness. All of this comes together to offer you a very exceptional vape. This vape juice has exactly the proper amount of lemon flavor, not too overpowering but not too faint. You get to enjoy the sweet and creamy flavor on the exhale. A delicious combination that will make your taste buds swoon. It’s a flavor you’ll never get tired of.

It tastes just like a lemon meringue pie, and the flavor has been consistent since its introduction to the vaping market.

VG/PG Ratio

Dinner Lady’s Lemon Tart Dinner Lady Shortfill ejuice is made with a high proportion of vegetable glycerin, or VG for short. In this case, VG accounts for 70% of the total, with propylene glycol accounting for the remaining 30%. The Lemon Tart Shortfill ejuice is perfect for sub-ohm vaping and usage in any comparable device due to its high VG content. It’s thick enough to generate thick and full clouds of vapor with each draw because it’s a high VG mix. It does not clog your coils as quickly as other vape juice, so you won’t have to clean them as frequently. Its high-quality PG ratio is what gives it such a strong taste and a clean throat impact.

Nicotine Content

Short filling basically means you have total control over your nicotine and may add as much as you want to fulfill your needs. Despite the fact that the Lemon Tart Shortfill ejuice contains no nicotine, there is enough room in the bottle for you to add a nicotine shot. If you’d rather vape it straight up, simply load it into your vape device and vape away.

Pricing and Availability

Dinner Lady Desserts’ Lemon Tart Shortfill ejuice comes in a 60ml shortfill bottle, but only contains 50ml of the delectable ejuice recipe. The leftover 10ml is left there on purpose so you may add a 1x10ml nicotine shot. In that instance, adding a single 18mg nicotine shot will result in a 60ml 3mg ejuice. It’s easy to fill the bottle into your vape device because it’s built that way.

Vape Green is selling it for £12.99. You may also mix and match for £22 and receive two ejuices. The best thing is that Vape Green provides free shipping to the United Kingdom on all orders over £20. If you place your purchase before 3 p.m., they will ship it the same day.

Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.

You might also like More from author

Comments are closed.