Board index Electronic Cigarettes Mods Variable Voltage Mods Vamo Instruction Manual

Vamo Instruction Manual

Learn everything you need to know about variable voltage mods and how to properly use them.
User avatar
Senior Moderator
Posts: 6276
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:02 pm
Location: SE BFE
Has liked: 2148 times
Been liked: 4198 times

Country:
USA
Smoke Free Since:
23 Apr 2012
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:40 pm
Seeing that I am expecting to get a Vamo before much longer, I was looking around the internet for some type of instruction manual (the Chinese are just so well know for easy to read and understand instructions) and I found this..

v2-user-manual-download-vamo_vv_vw_mod_v2_user_guide.pdf">http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/ ... _guide.pdf

This is not a factory manual but it appears to be very well written and informative.

It was written by Darthpistachio of ECF

The link is kinda funny. Just click on the first two characters of the link ( v2 ) and you will download a pdf file/

If yo highlight the entire thing and past it, if you are using Google it will bring up links to Planet of the Vapes and to ECF. The same manual is on both sites.
Last edited by UncleRJ on Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:40 pm, edited 7 times in total.

It's all mind over matter. If no one seems to mind, it really doesn't matter!


unclerj
User avatar
Heroic Vaper
Progress to next rank:
44.3%
Posts: 3885
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:10 am
Location: New Jersey
Has liked: 3351 times
Been liked: 3818 times

Country:
USA
Smoke Free Since:
05 Nov 2012
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:46 pm
The Link does not work, but I'm sure pbusardos review goes over it all and most likely Matts as well.
Sent using zeros and ones.
User avatar
Community Moderator
Posts: 4928
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:20 pm
Location: Orlando, Fl
Has liked: 5048 times
Been liked: 5536 times

Country:
USA
Smoke Free Since:
28 Feb 2011
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:55 pm
I was able to get to it by clicking the v2 part of the link as well; haven't read it yet as the Vamo is simple as all hell to use, but might anyway...never know when there might be a little tip or trick! :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Elite Vaper
Progress to next rank:
27.2%
Posts: 1272
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:07 pm
Has liked: 1095 times
Been liked: 1483 times

Country:
United States
Smoke Free Since:
17 Feb 2013
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:12 pm
Thanks for the link, Unc. I just ordered one myself. I will soon join the rank of the Vamonated. 8-)
WARNING: The use of e-cigs is known to cause Clear lungs, Easy breathing, and Lack of coughing....... :D
User avatar
Contributor
Progress to next rank:
2%
Posts: 104
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:13 pm
Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 63 times

Country:
united states
Smoke Free Since:
15 Feb 2013
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:39 pm
Mine is in the mail on its way, I did that preorder thing and just received the email yesterday that is was on its way
Collapsed lungs twice, partially collapsed 2, caused me to have 2 chest tubes and two major surgeries..... time to quit and get a MOD!!!
Image
User avatar
Heroic Vaper
Progress to next rank:
44.3%
Posts: 3885
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:10 am
Location: New Jersey
Has liked: 3351 times
Been liked: 3818 times

Country:
USA
Smoke Free Since:
05 Nov 2012
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:56 pm
Yep I must have gotten a lucky server hiccup when I tried it last time.

When you press the power button to use the device for 10-15 seconds or more, the
device will turn off automatically.


I had not heard about that, it's actually a nice feature for accidental pocket firing. I just tested it on mine and I do not have this feature.

I should also note that there has since been a third spring produced, which is Gold in color, the second spring had reports of heating up and was recalled.
Sent using zeros and ones.
User avatar
Senior Moderator
Posts: 6276
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:02 pm
Location: SE BFE
Has liked: 2148 times
Been liked: 4198 times

Country:
USA
Smoke Free Since:
23 Apr 2012
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:16 pm
mongrel wrote:Yep I must have gotten a lucky server hiccup when I tried it last time.

When you press the power button to use the device for 10-15 seconds or more, the
device will turn off automatically.


I had not heard about that, it's actually a nice feature for accidental pocket firing. I just tested it on mine and I do not have this feature.

I should also note that there has since been a third spring produced, which is Gold in color, the second spring had reports of heating up and was recalled.


Mine is on order from http://www.thedigitalcig.com/ . The Stainless steel version which had to be special ordered. It was ordered on 2/22/13 the day the Chinese started to take orders and start shipping after their holiday. The seem to be really nice folks to deal with and have verified that it is the latest model with the gold spring. Apparently, they also have a policy of actually testing product before it ships. Never heard of that before but I like. Gave me a great deal on the unit and the batteries and when they get it, they are shipping overnight on their nickle to make up for the delay.

Sorry if I got a little over enthusiastic here on your post mongrel. I will make it a point to check and see if mine has the 10 second cut off feature as I will be using it mostly with the 18350 configuration when I am out and about and it will be living in my shirt pocket.

It's all mind over matter. If no one seems to mind, it really doesn't matter!


unclerj
User avatar
Heroic Vaper
Progress to next rank:
44.3%
Posts: 3885
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:10 am
Location: New Jersey
Has liked: 3351 times
Been liked: 3818 times

Country:
USA
Smoke Free Since:
05 Nov 2012
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:45 pm
UncleRJ wrote:Mine is on order from http://www.thedigitalcig.com/ . The Stainless steel version which had to be special ordered. It was ordered on 2/22/13 the day the Chinese started to take orders and start shipping after their holiday. The seem to be really nice folks to deal with and have verified that it is the latest model with the gold spring. Apparently, they also have a policy of actually testing product before it ships. Never heard of that before but I like. Gave me a great deal on the unit and the batteries and when they get it, they are shipping overnight on their nickle to make up for the delay.

Sorry if I got a little over enthusiastic here on your post mongrel. I will make it a point to check and see if mine has the 10 second cut off feature as I will be using it mostly with the 18350 configuration when I am out and about and it will be living in my shirt pocket.


The Digital Cig has Price Matching!!!

That sounds like a great deal if they actually test it. I guess that's pretty nice.

I probably wasn't totally clear, mine does stop firing after 10 seconds, but does not shut off if I continue to hold the button for 5 more seconds (or 30 more for that matter).
Sent using zeros and ones.
User avatar
Senior Moderator
Posts: 6276
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:02 pm
Location: SE BFE
Has liked: 2148 times
Been liked: 4198 times

Country:
USA
Smoke Free Since:
23 Apr 2012
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:11 pm
mongrel wrote:
UncleRJ wrote:Mine is on order from http://www.thedigitalcig.com/ . The Stainless steel version which had to be special ordered. It was ordered on 2/22/13 the day the Chinese started to take orders and start shipping after their holiday. The seem to be really nice folks to deal with and have verified that it is the latest model with the gold spring. Apparently, they also have a policy of actually testing product before it ships. Never heard of that before but I like. Gave me a great deal on the unit and the batteries and when they get it, they are shipping overnight on their nickle to make up for the delay.

Sorry if I got a little over enthusiastic here on your post mongrel. I will make it a point to check and see if mine has the 10 second cut off feature as I will be using it mostly with the 18350 configuration when I am out and about and it will be living in my shirt pocket.


The Digital Cig has Price Matching!!!

That sounds like a great deal if they actually test it. I guess that's pretty nice.

I probably wasn't totally clear, mine does stop firing after 10 seconds, but does not shut off if I continue to hold the button for 5 more seconds (or 30 more for that matter).


Another reason I sent an order off to them! That and they have some good reviews :mrgreen:

It's all mind over matter. If no one seems to mind, it really doesn't matter!


unclerj