Board index Electronic Cigarettes Reviews Vapor Shark

Vapor Shark

Post a review of your own, share one from YouTube or talk about our reviews. All product reviews are welcome!
Veteran Vaper
Progress to next rank:
19.6%
Has liked: 115 times
Been liked: 149 times

United States
Smoke Free Since:
29 Sep 2012
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:19 pm
First and foremost, I would like to thank all the people who liked my previous review. Im glad you guys found it useful.

Ok here we go, round two, Ding ding!

For my second review, Im going to do something a little different. As well all know our memory plays a trick on us. I was going to do a review on one flavor just after a couple of hits, but then I said, "No, let me let this flavor sink in". I don't know about the rest of you, but when I place a flavor in a tank, I expect to vape it all day not just 10 "toots". Which leads me to my first review.

Vapor Shark's Nana Banana

Throat hit = 5/5
Hits my throat nice a smooth, not too harsh like some other flavors i've tried.
Flavor = 4/5
This shouldn't be called nana banana, this should be called Runtz Banana. It is an exact copy. Now I know we all love to put a quarter in that little machine and get those candy runtz. But have you ever tried to eat 2-3 boxes of Runtz? It is not for me. Its a great initial flavor but my throat gets tired of it within 20 or so minutes. Great at first! but its does not last!
Overall
Its a nice treat, great for occasional vape, not for an all day vape. I vaped it all day on halloween though.

Vapor Shark's Mtn Dew
Throat hit = 5/5
Smooth yet pleasing throat hit.
Flavor = 5/5
This is what Mtn Dew should be, unlike some other companies this is the real deal! Im in love with this flavor and it is one of my girlfriends all day vape. Currently she has, by choice, we have 25 other flavors, vaped this flavor for 6 days straight! That should say it all, I love it, as realistic and Mtn Dew gets.
Overall
Its one of the few all day vapes in my house. Great and refreshing

Final thoughts on my reviews
I really need to compare more than two companies Mtn Dew, but when you have a good flavor why change it?
I would love to hear anyone elses' experiences with Mtn Dew flavors. Vapors Sharks prices are a little on the high side, but the fact that they have a B&M store and you can try the flavors before you buy them really makes you more likely to pay the higher price if you live in the area.

Questions, comments, concerns please feel free to post =]

(More reviews to come!)
Advanced Contributor
Progress to next rank:
8.5%
Has liked: 267 times
Been liked: 236 times

USA
Smoke Free Since:
25 Aug 2010
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:37 pm
Nice review!!!! I've been wondering if there was a good Mt. Dew flavor out there!!!!
Veteran Vaper
Progress to next rank:
19.6%
Has liked: 115 times
Been liked: 149 times

United States
Smoke Free Since:
29 Sep 2012
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:45 pm
I highly recommend the Mtn Dew from vapor shark, but its a bit on the pricier side. 10mL = 10$ or 30mL = 20$