Board index Electronic Cigarettes Reviews Vapor bitch's vapors knoll review

Vapor bitch's vapors knoll review

Post a review of your own, share one from YouTube or talk about our reviews. All product reviews are welcome!
Olympian Vaper
Progress to next rank:
6%
Has liked: 400 times
Been liked: 1427 times

Smoke Free Since:
13 Sep 2012
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:00 am
So I was in Maryland the past two days and decided to stop at vapors knoll. Vapors knoll is the store that vaporbitch.com just opened. They said they are probably going to change their name to vapors knoll bc they have been baned from vape meets. They went to vapor con the other month but they were not allowed to go as a vendor, which I think is retarded. This is an adult activity. First off they opened their store last Monday. It was just a soft opening so they still had a few things that needed to be done. It was a pretty small store but it was pretty easy to find. The walls needed to be finished painted. They were extremely friendly. I was there for about 1.5-2 hours. He never tried to push me out the door or try and push a sale on me. As of Friday they didn't have much of a selection of hardware. The really nice thing was they had 34ml bottles of juice on the wall to try. Every flavor they have on their site(plus a few others) where on their wall to try. They make the juice while you wait so you know it's fresh. They use an electric pipet device to measure the pg,vg,nic, and flavorings. I tried their dumb juice and pon pon and loved them both and at $16 for 34ml you cant beat it.

All in all this is a great company and store. The inside of the store needs to be finished(but I knew that before ugly there) and they could use more inventory. Other than that I had a great time at vapors knoll.

It's not smoke, it's vaporbitch.com

One last thing THEY GAVE ME STICKERS lol
Supplier
Has liked: 966 times
Been liked: 1204 times

United States
Smoke Free Since:
17 Nov 2011
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:23 pm
I always loved the name but to be honest your going to restrict yourself with it too. I think it's a wise idea to change the name regardless how much I liked it.

Sent from my MyTouch 4G using Tapatalk
Apocalypse Juice
http://www.apocalypsejuice.com/
Makers Of End Of The World Juice!
Olympian Vaper
Progress to next rank:
6%

Smoke Free Since:
13 Sep 2012
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:27 pm
They are keeping the vapor bitch on their bottles from what the guy was saying
Heroic Vaper
Progress to next rank:
34.9%
Has liked: 2618 times
Been liked: 3224 times

United States
Smoke Free Since:
28 Dec 2011
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:48 pm
Wow they let you try the juice!! :o I was told that NO vendors actually let you try the juice. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks for the review. I will definitely have to check it out!! So what juices did you try? Personally I think changing their name is a smart business move. i like vapor bitch but yes I don't thik it is good for business. When i first heard it I thought who would name a company they wanted to succeed that? LOL Figured it was just another Fly by night Co. but I was definitely wrong.
Olympian Vaper
Progress to next rank:
6%

Smoke Free Since:
13 Sep 2012
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:20 pm
I tried dumb juice, pon pon(reviews coming prob tomorrow, afternoon delight and apple something. The last two weren't too good
Progress to next rank:
28%
Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 10 times

USA
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:25 pm
I spoke with the owners at vapercon. And I would have to agree with them. You can't have a brick and motar named Vaperbitch. Now I'm local to them in the DC area. I have ordered there pom pom liquid and its good one good thing about them everything ships out the next day or same day. Also they don't charge for shipping. There prices are fairly cheap. you can check out Pbusardio's review on them. personally I like POM POM but I couldn't vape it all day its a good after dinner vape. or a curb sweet tooth vape.