Board index Electronic Cigarettes Reviews V2 KGO Kit 1100mAh

V2 KGO Kit 1100mAh

Post a review of your own, share one from YouTube or talk about our reviews. All product reviews are welcome!
Progress to next rank:
22%
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 11 times

united states
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:13 pm
I bought this kit 3 days ago, one battery I noticed right away wouldnt take charge and was overheating. The other put out amazing vapor and flavor, way better than the disposable ecigs I have tried. The flavor was probably about the same as green smoke.

This morning I noticed my other battery quit working as well, so after 3 days of only a few cigarettes, Im smoking like I used too.

I purchased these from Hoosier Ecig, and contacted them yesterday about the first battery, contacting them now about the second battery.

So far I cannot reccomend this kit.
Senior Moderator
Has liked: 830 times
Been liked: 1697 times

Smoke Free Since:
10 Jun 2010
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:48 pm
Hey there, I don't think I've had a chance to personally welcome you to the community yet. Thanks for the review, sorry you're not a big fan. Hope you have some better luck in the future.

If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to contact me.
E-CigAdvanced Moderator

Neither fire nor wind, birth nor death can erase our good deeds.
Buddha
Progress to next rank:
22%
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 11 times

united states
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:24 pm
Thanks for the welcome Brad :)

So here we go, I got a replacement kit, and have been using this ever since, took two weeks to get it.

I feel like I have had a lot of time to post a proper review of this product now.

I purchased this at Hoosier E Cig, I have nothing but good to say about that site. Very fast response and amazing customer service.

I am on the second kit, I have to use just the usb cable to charge, because the wall adapter in this one never worked, so plan accordingly, I have only had 2 wall adapters for the chargers, both of which did not work.

The batteries, Having them replaced I can honestly say that they are very amazing, taking it to the limit I have gotten 2 full days use out of one single battery. I dont push them like that anymore, because I feel like it loses a punch after a certain time, so I have one for the morning and one for the night.

Battery life: Very nice
Battery Power: Consider swapping halfway through the day. Pretty good though, seems like it loses its umph about 2 hours before I get off work. This is with shutting the battery off, and using it pretty heavily.

What I can recommend is finding the right, carto/tank system that works right for you, play around with different ejuices. Right now I have a few flavors I absolutely love, as far as finding the right cartomizer and tank, I just cant seem to find one that gives the right throat hit, and flavor at the same time. Ive went through probably about ten now, so when I find one I will definitely let you know.

Sorry for the late update to the review, I just wanted to get enough time with the product to post a semi decent review of it.
Senior Moderator
Has liked: 2159 times
Been liked: 4214 times

USA
Smoke Free Since:
23 Apr 2012
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:00 pm
If I have not done so already, Welcome to the forum and our (not so) little family.

The Kgo's seem to be hit and miss.

I had a pair of them and they slowly died just after the warranty did. Switch issues.

If you got the good ones (the batteries) you are gold.

I not.............?

But Hoosier has a great reputation indeed.

Just send them another email with your problems with the chargers.

Pretty sure they are used to that by now.

And like Mr. Brad said, just ask any of us for any help or advice we can offer!

It's all mind over matter. If no one seems to mind, it really doesn't matter!

unclerj