Board index Electronic Cigarettes Reviews The Diver Rebuildable Atomizer for Tanks

The Diver Rebuildable Atomizer for Tanks

Post a review of your own, share one from YouTube or talk about our reviews. All product reviews are welcome!
Vape Team Live Host
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 152 times

United States
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:54 am
Are you watching the VapeTeam? Live Wed 9:30pm est http://vapeteam.com
Advanced Contributor
Progress to next rank:
9.5%
Has liked: 251 times
Been liked: 295 times

USA
Smoke Free Since:
07 Jul 2012
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:45 pm
Ceramic cup? Brilliant idea....can easily rebuild the attys with mesh also.....less worry about shorts.

Another good product from Greece it looks like.
Olympian Vaper
Progress to next rank:
38.9%
Has liked: 3546 times
Been liked: 2025 times

U.S.A
Smoke Free Since:
0- 2-2009
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:06 pm
basically a killer 705 atty clone without the airflow control.. it was only a matter of time!!
36 euros for diver is about 20 euros cheaper than killer, not bad if quality is as good as killer however the one size fits all wick hole on diver may be bad for some of us.. my high VG ejuices probably will not wick well on it!!
~~Image~~
with the awesome kayfun mini V2.1 on whatever purple regulated MOD suits my mood
Progress to next rank:
24%
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 3 times

China
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 6:05 am
No leakage of this atomizer? since liquid coming in atomizer inner tube, and there is no cotton, and coil is in the bottom

Also I think it cannot build mesh for tanks, it use wick right?
Heroic Vaper
Progress to next rank:
44.3%
Has liked: 3351 times
Been liked: 3818 times

USA
Smoke Free Since:
05 Nov 2012
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:57 am
Great video, I liked how he was tying knots to splice the wires. I'm pretty sure I know a knot that would work well for that.

I haven't followed closely, but I've heard rumors that the Diver will no longer be produced. I hope that's not the case, because if it performs anything like the killer, which I think it might, it's got to be a great atty.
Sent using zeros and ones.
Vape Team Live Host

United States
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 1:09 am
Specialcig wrote:No leakage of this atomizer? since liquid coming in atomizer inner tube, and there is no cotton, and coil is in the bottom

Also I think it cannot build mesh for tanks, it use wick right?

Have not had one leak. You must have good tight orings in your tank though
Vape Team Live Host

United States
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 1:09 am
mongrel wrote:Great video, I liked how he was tying knots to splice the wires. I'm pretty sure I know a knot that would work well for that.

I haven't followed closely, but I've heard rumors that the Diver will no longer be produced. I hope that's not the case, because if it performs anything like the killer, which I think it might, it's got to be a great atty.

Straight from the shop, that rumor is not true.
Heroic Vaper
Progress to next rank:
44.3%
Has liked: 3351 times
Been liked: 3818 times

USA
Smoke Free Since:
05 Nov 2012
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 9:22 am
vapingreek wrote:
mongrel wrote:Great video, I liked how he was tying knots to splice the wires. I'm pretty sure I know a knot that would work well for that.

Yes I saw they went up for sale last week, so that's great.

So Dimitri, I know you're a tried and true dripper. I like the dripping RBAs, but I still feel like it's very hard to get a vape out of them as good as a plain old atty, I really think it's the smaller size that makes the difference. Maybe it's the airflow coming up directly under the coil. I got a killer this past week, and the vape is better than any dripper. I have every reason to believe the Diver should vape just as well. Have you had the same experience with what all the stuff you've used?
Sent using zeros and ones.
Vape Team Live Host

United States
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 12:31 pm
mongrel wrote:
vapingreek wrote:

Yes I saw they went up for sale last week, so that's great.

So Dimitri, I know you're a tried and true dripper. I like the dripping RBAs, but I still feel like it's very hard to get a vape out of them as good as a plain old atty, I really think it's the smaller size that makes the difference. Maybe it's the airflow coming up directly under the coil. I got a killer this past week, and the vape is better than any dripper. I have every reason to believe the Diver should vape just as well. Have you had the same experience with what all the stuff you've used?

Nothing against the killer, but in my honest opinion the diver vapes slightly better and the size might be the reason as you stated. Plus its cheaper :)