Board index Electronic Cigarettes Reviews NicQuid Butterscotch Review

NicQuid Butterscotch Review

Post a review of your own, share one from YouTube or talk about our reviews. All product reviews are welcome!
Elite Vaper
Progress to next rank:
17.8%
Has liked: 2129 times
Been liked: 859 times

usa
Smoke Free Since:
28 Dec 2012
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:43 am
Hey Guys,
So , got my Nicquid Butterscotch yesterday....
Loaded up a Phoenix of around 1.8 ohm. Onto the Tesla it went....set at 9.0 watts...
Creamy inhale...with an amazing exhale of wonderful, delightful Butterscotch....
turned it up to 10.5 watts...and it was even better...better throat hit...and just a tad burnt...Yet I don"t mind a smidgeon of burnt on butterscotch.
The vapor production was epic by the way.....
Knocking the Tesla back down to 10.00 the burnt is gone and creamy , sugary exhale is found...a sweet spot!!!!
All that being said, there is something different about this companies juice...In a good way. I can't tell you what it is being the wookie I am with being new to this world... ;) Yet is different....and Good:)
Everything I have tasted from NicQuid with the exception of one flavor has been good, and with that one difference, that I can not describe....
Enjoy your day .... :ugeek:
: There was madness in any direction, at any hour. You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning.

Heroic Vaper
Progress to next rank:
35.2%
Has liked: 2625 times
Been liked: 3227 times

United States
Smoke Free Since:
28 Dec 2011
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:45 am
OOOOHHH! You are the one who took that. I kept thinking about it and when I went to get it it was gone. :( Have not been many tobacco flavors in the VFF store lately which is what I usually like. Butterscotch was the next best thing. Thanks for the review. Sounds great. :D
Last edited by MSV8PR on Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Olympian Vaper
Progress to next rank:
17.8%
Has liked: 1132 times
Been liked: 1615 times

USA
Smoke Free Since:
18 Oct 2012
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:46 am
I fully agree.
Vapers, we take care of our own.
All the world needs is love and flip flops.
Olympian Vaper
Progress to next rank:
39.7%
Has liked: 3555 times
Been liked: 2026 times

U.S.A
Smoke Free Since:
0- 2-2009
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:53 am
sounds yummy!! i'm vaping white beard tobacco right now and i think the butterscotch is actually why i like it.. never had butterscotch by itself and was not sure who made a sweet creamy one but now i do, thanks for the review, gonna go check it out :)

EDIT: grrr, sure getting tired of vendors base ratios being "secret"!! any idea what the approx pg/vg ratio is on this one??
~~Image~~
with the awesome kayfun mini V2.1 on whatever purple regulated MOD suits my mood
Elite Vaper
Progress to next rank:
17.8%

usa
Smoke Free Since:
28 Dec 2012
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:13 am
Sylvie wrote:sounds yummy!! i'm vaping white beard tobacco right now and i think the butterscotch is actually why i like it.. never had butterscotch by itself and was not sure who made a sweet creamy one but now i do, thanks for the review, gonna go check it out :)

EDIT: grrr, sure getting tired of vendors base ratios being "secret"!! any idea what the approx pg/vg ratio is on this one??

Looks as if it is a secret....Will check website...Don't hold your breath:)

From there website.....http://www.nicquid.com/ingredients.html
: There was madness in any direction, at any hour. You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning.

Elite Vaper
Progress to next rank:
17.8%

usa
Smoke Free Since:
28 Dec 2012
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:16 am
MSV8PR wrote:OOOOHHH! You are the one who took that. I kept thinking about it and when I went to get it it was gone. :( Have not been many tobacco flavors in the VFF store lately which is what I usually like. Butterscotch was the next best thing. Thanks for the review. Sounds great. :D

More Tobacco would be nice.....Being thats what I am digging at the moment:)

Olympian Vaper
Progress to next rank:
39.7%
Has liked: 3555 times
Been liked: 2026 times

U.S.A
Smoke Free Since:
0- 2-2009
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:24 am
The Crooked One wrote:
Sylvie wrote:sounds yummy!! i'm vaping white beard tobacco right now and i think the butterscotch is actually why i like it.. never had butterscotch by itself and was not sure who made a sweet creamy one but now i do, thanks for the review, gonna go check it out :)

lol thats were i saw it was a secret :)
from your experience with their juices, what do you think it might be?? higher VG or higher PG?? at least 60VG perhaps??
~~Image~~
with the awesome kayfun mini V2.1 on whatever purple regulated MOD suits my mood
Elite Vaper
Progress to next rank:
17.8%

usa
Smoke Free Since:
28 Dec 2012
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:25 am
Sylvie wrote:
The Crooked One wrote:

lol thats were i saw it was a secret :)
from your experience with their juices, what do you think it might be?? higher VG or higher PG?? at least 60VG perhaps??

Maybe 50/50 ..I say this because of the ease it comes out of bottle. And the amount of vapor. Yet I am a noob...so.:)

Community Moderator
Has liked: 5048 times
Been liked: 5535 times

USA
Smoke Free Since:
28 Feb 2011
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:30 pm
Maybe it's time to start a petition to get vendors to quite thinking that their pg/vg ratios are somehow State Secrets that we little pe-ons aren't allowed to know.
Olympian Vaper
Progress to next rank:
23%
Has liked: 1532 times
Been liked: 1367 times

USA
Smoke Free Since:
12 Mar 2011
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:50 am
Nice review Crooked. My first ADV was a Butterscotch from e-liquid emporium. It was a creamier almost butterscotch caramel. It sounds like this e-liquid might be similar and I do like the quality of the NicQuid e-liquids. I think I'm gonna give this one a try and order some Strawnana Smoothie while I'm at it. Thanks for the review.
Pink Spot Fanatic
Next