Board index Electronic Cigarettes Reviews Goodejuice Vita Bella Review

Goodejuice Vita Bella Review

Post a review of your own, share one from YouTube or talk about our reviews. All product reviews are welcome!
Community Moderator
Has liked: 5048 times
Been liked: 5537 times

USA
Smoke Free Since:
28 Feb 2011
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:21 pm
Vita Bella from Goodejuice
Hand-extracted tobacco flavor 18 mg ml 50/50 pg/vg

Opaque bottle, child-proof cap. Dark brownish amber. Allowed to steep a couple of days. Aroma from bottle...real tobacco with a faint hint of vanilla. This is a hand-extracted tobacco juice using bright leaf Virginia tobacco (according to an e-mail query), triple filtered with no discernable vegetable matter in the juice. This is another juice I've used before and liked but have never sat down to review--and since I haven't had any in a few months, here we go....

Ego C tank: Wicked well and tasted just like real tobacco. Nothing artificial about this at all. A faint hint of "natural" sweeteness on exhale with perhaps a touch of vanilla. No ashy taste at all like you sometimes get with tobacoo absolute...almost seems like real tobacco smoke instead of vapor. Throat hit was a little higher than I expected, and vapor production was very good.

Kanger T3: Holy Jebus...the difference between the tobacco taste of this juice and the articial tobacco flavoring used in most other "tobacco" juices is like night and day. You can easily taste the Virginia's mild, naturally sweet smokey flavor along with a vanilla bean note underneath. This is top-flight tobacco ejuice with awesome vapor and a real throat hit. Awesome.

Bulli A2: Man, if you've ever seen one of those videos with Dr. Hunter S Thompson where he starts yelping and whooping it up over something, that was me just now. The tobacco is incredible, but not overpowering. Naturally sweet and smokey and perhaps the slightest hint of cocoa with the vanilla -- it's hard to believe you're NOT smoking a high-quality flue-cured Virginia tobacco leaf. The vanilla is a bit more pronounced and in the A2 this almost reminds me of NLV's Bounty Hunter somehow...except more realistic and slightly less sweet. Vapor is thick and rich and throat hit is way stronger than you'd anticipate from 18mg/ml.

Wrap-up: When I smoked, I really enjoyed quality, real tobacco; even went so far as sourcing my own tobacco and making my own cigarettes with a machine I had -- and that real, honest-to-goodness tobacco flavor is hard to come by in most typical ejuices. Goodejuice hit the nail right smack dab on the head with this one. I can't imagine any tobacco flavor lover not appreciating this juice. Candy and sweets vapers need not apply.
Last edited by slap_maxwell on Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Elite Vaper
Progress to next rank:
25.8%
Has liked: 194 times
Been liked: 403 times

US
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:26 pm
Thanks a ton for the review Slappy. Although, i do vape a lot of fruits and sweeter stuff, the main reason also reflect most tobacco juices tasting nothin glike tobacco at all. This really sounds like something i need to try. shhhweeet! WHat is the pricing?
Community Moderator

USA
Smoke Free Since:
28 Feb 2011
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:34 pm
I believe I paid about $13 for 30 ml. -- it was crazy cheap for the outstanding taste. I have a real issue with vendors making tobacco flavors that are anything but....not the issue here.
Contributor
Progress to next rank:
47.5%
Has liked: 174 times
Been liked: 116 times

u.s
Smoke Free Since:
0- 0-2010
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:44 pm
thanks for the review! i have had a couple juices from goodejuice in the past which were very good. and since then i hear alot of ppl saying good stuff!
i hybrid..zenesis standard..zenesis cobalt..gus telescopic..provari..vmax..saber touch
Community Moderator

USA
Smoke Free Since:
28 Feb 2011
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:40 pm
I'm really looking forward to giving the Perique a try...that would have to be a complicated juice to get right. The only other hand-extracted juice of theirs I've tried has been GJ4, and it's really great to taste a RY4 type juice with a real tobacco flavor.
Elite Vaper
Progress to next rank:
90.2%
Has liked: 1836 times
Been liked: 1780 times

United States
Smoke Free Since:
25 Sep 2012
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:33 pm
i've met these guys and sampled most of their juices :)
this is to date my fav! problem is i am so odd that i have a hard time vaping it, b/c then it will be gone, strange but true lol.
oh and full throttle is good too, a nice smoky taste, and kryptonite is good too!
That made sense in my head..
Heroic Vaper
Progress to next rank:
35.2%
Has liked: 2625 times
Been liked: 3227 times

United States
Smoke Free Since:
28 Dec 2011
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:01 am
This is one I have been really really wanting to try!! It is definitely next on my to try list. I always hear great things about it. Thanks for posting a great review!! I must try this one. :D
Elite Vaper
Progress to next rank:
90.2%
Has liked: 1836 times
Been liked: 1780 times

United States
Smoke Free Since:
25 Sep 2012
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:59 pm
ok....
so mine is WELL steeped
and i am thinking the more it steeps, the better it gets, or maybe sweeter..
vaping it on my spinner in a mini vivi nova and it's like marshmallow sweet, it's really good!!
not sure if the vivi is making it taste better vs. dripping or the steeping, too lazy to find out lol
That made sense in my head..
Moderator Emeritus
Has liked: 1900 times
Been liked: 1924 times

Smoke Free Since:
29 Nov 2011
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:50 pm
Another good one, Slap! Now I gotta find all your bacco reviews. Any reviewer that references Hunter S. Thompson knows what he's doing. ;)

Weird that I never made the Bounty Hunter / Vita Bella comparison before. And now that you mention it, I totally see what you mean. Difference is, natural tobacco, and (of course) I'll take VB over BH any day of the week! :twisted:
    Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.
      To truly laugh, you must be able to take your vape, and play with it. Charles Chaplin
Moderator Emeritus
Has liked: 1900 times
Been liked: 1924 times

Smoke Free Since:
29 Nov 2011
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:54 pm
tiffjamesnjj wrote:ok....
so mine is WELL steeped
and i am thinking the more it steeps, the better it gets, or maybe sweeter..

Oh, it does. Vita Bella? yeah. I've found most NETs improve with at least 1-2 week steep, and some MUCH more over even longer. Am I a crazed steeper? Not really, I like 'em "fresh" too. But when I can wait it out, man, I reap the benefits.
    Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.
      To truly laugh, you must be able to take your vape, and play with it. Charles Chaplin
Next