Board index Electronic Cigarettes Reviews ECBlends Review

ECBlends Review

Post a review of your own, share one from YouTube or talk about our reviews. All product reviews are welcome!
Veteran Vaper
Progress to next rank:
19.6%
Has liked: 115 times
Been liked: 149 times

United States
Smoke Free Since:
29 Sep 2012
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:18 am
As you all may already know, I ordered 15 Flavors from ECBlends, and I just got my vapemail today!

I will be doing a review of all of the flavors, but in 1 at a time.
If you have read my reviews before, then you know I do not like all flavors and wont tell anyone the flavor is good when there not. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and here's mine =]

First flavor up on the lot! IS!!!!!

ECBlends Chocolate covered Coconut
50/50 Pg/Vg 18mg.

I am currently using a VV ego style (B&M) battery, with a vivi nova. 2.4 Ohms with a 4.6 voltage. Not sure how accurate the battery is though.
I remove the drip tip off, and I drip 2-3 drops into the hole. My first impressions of this liquid is that it has a strong flavor. I taste dark chocolate more than I do anything. Personally, I dislike dark chocolate, and with this liquid, it is no different. It is way to strong for my taste. This flavor will more than likely sit in the bin. Unless I lose my job, have no income, get kicked out of my house, cant afford any more flavors, and have no other flavor (but Mtn Dew from Altcig) I will not vape this again.....Tried for about 10 minutes to give it a change and I just cant bear to continue smoking this any longer. If your a fan of dark chocolate then you might enjoy this, but for me, I don't.

I will be back tomorrow night with another review from ECBlends

Comments, questions, criticism, feel free to post =]
Community Moderator
Has liked: 5048 times
Been liked: 5537 times

USA
Smoke Free Since:
28 Feb 2011
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:29 am
Kewl, thanks! Don't forget to let that choc steep a week or so and revisit it and see what you think. I've noticed that choc juices tend to tone themselves down a bit with steeping.
Veteran Vaper
Progress to next rank:
19.6%
Has liked: 115 times
Been liked: 149 times

United States
Smoke Free Since:
29 Sep 2012
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:31 am
Thanks for that advice, I take back what I said about the vaping it thing. Ill revape it in a week and ill come back to this review. I also tried their Choco Banana and Strawberry and they were no where near as strong. But ill definitely go back to it now
Senior Moderator
Has liked: 2152 times
Been liked: 4207 times

USA
Smoke Free Since:
23 Apr 2012
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:11 am
What Mr. Maxwell said,

I find that like most juices, EC Blends offerings can change a lot with steeping.

And the results can be remarkable indeed!

My last order has been steeping for about 3 weeks now and I am just getting ready to use it.

My Christmas Day vape will be EC Blends Brandy with Peach :mrgreen:

It's all mind over matter. If no one seems to mind, it really doesn't matter!

unclerj
Advanced Contributor
Progress to next rank:
8.5%
Has liked: 267 times
Been liked: 236 times

USA
Smoke Free Since:
25 Aug 2010
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:22 pm
I love vape mail!!!!

Contributor
Progress to next rank:
12%
Has liked: 51 times
Been liked: 85 times

usa
Smoke Free Since:
10 Dec 1912
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:22 pm
expshady wrote:As you all may already know, I ordered 15 Flavors from ECBlends, and I just got my vapemail today!

I will be doing a review of all of the flavors, but in 1 at a time.
If you have read my reviews before, then you know I do not like all flavors and wont tell anyone the flavor is good when there not. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and here's mine =]

First flavor up on the lot! IS!!!!!

ECBlends Chocolate covered Coconut
50/50 Pg/Vg 18mg.

I am currently using a VV ego style (B&M) battery, with a vivi nova. 2.4 Ohms with a 4.6 voltage. Not sure how accurate the battery is though.
I remove the drip tip off, and I drip 2-3 drops into the hole. My first impressions of this liquid is that it has a strong flavor. I taste dark chocolate more than I do anything. Personally, I dislike dark chocolate, and with this liquid, it is no different. It is way to strong for my taste. This flavor will more than likely sit in the bin. Unless I lose my job, have no income, get kicked out of my house, cant afford any more flavors, and have no other flavor (but Mtn Dew from Altcig) I will not vape this again.....Tried for about 10 minutes to give it a change and I just cant bear to continue smoking this any longer. If your a fan of dark chocolate then you might enjoy this, but for me, I don't.

I will be back tomorrow night with another review from ECBlends

Comments, questions, criticism, feel free to post =]

never tried this vendor,gotta order a juice from them
Like for like :)
Pm me if i dont like your post