Board index Electronic Cigarettes Reviews AveJuice - Bobas Bounty

AveJuice - Bobas Bounty

Post a review of your own, share one from YouTube or talk about our reviews. All product reviews are welcome!
Supplier
Has liked: 989 times
Been liked: 1216 times

United States
Smoke Free Since:
17 Nov 2011
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:35 pm
After hearing all the hoopla on this juice I had to order some to find out for myself. I picked up a 30mil bottle and it is pure 100% VG juice. I always like to start my reviews with a description of what the website says but there isnt one. Im not sure why they dont have a description for this one and IMO makes it hard for people to decide if the juice is for them. The good thing is that even if you dont like it someone out there will be more than happy to take it off your hands.

FIrst I wanted to say I heard a lot of complaning about AVE bottles. I geuss they had a really poor choice of bottle designs but that has changed. The new bottles are very good and dont leak and has an excellent dropper that doesnt disperse liquid all over the inside of the cap. It even comes with a child proof cap which i really appreciate being a father of a 2 year old boy who seems to get into everything around here. It goes with out saying that all my ejuice supplies are in a locked safe in my closet. I was a young boy once and I know what they are capable of lol.

So here we go about the juice! First off smelling this stuff it had a very sweet scent to it and you can really smell the tobacco they used in here. Upon taste this stuff is very sweet with a strong medium smooth tobacco flavor almost Virginia like. The main note of this flavor would be the strong tobacco with a sweet molasses and raisin taste to it. It really reminded me of Levi Garret Chew to the T. This juice took care of any analog craving Ive had so far and it is quite satisfying to vape.

The throat hit on this stuff is outstanding and is very strong mainly due to the tobacco and sweetness of the molasses. The mid note is the raisin and you can really taste this on the exhale. This stuff really benefits from steeping for a week I would say. The flavors become much more balanced and evens itself out. being a pure VG mix your going to get massive vapor from this stuff. The flavor I don't think it is hindered from the High VG and it actually works with this blend quite well.

I have seen many people get this stuff and hate it off the bat. Some put in a drawer and come back to it and end up loving it. Some pople just outright dont like the juice no matter how many times they tried it. This is another juice that you will either love it or hate it but not right away. If you pick this up and dont like it out of the gate put it in a drawer for a week or two and give it a second chance. Sometimes a juice will just grow on you and sometimes it wont. I really enjoy this juice and already vaped 15 mil in a matter of 5 days.

I give the flavor a 5 out of 5 vapes! - This is great stuff IMO but of course taste is very subjective, Enjoy!!
Apocalypse Juice
http://www.apocalypsejuice.com/
Makers Of End Of The World Juice!
Contributor
Progress to next rank:
85%
Has liked: 223 times
Been liked: 88 times

United States
Smoke Free Since:
25 Nov 2011
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:36 pm
Great review Toweknee! Thanks!!
Supplier
Has liked: 989 times
Been liked: 1216 times

United States
Smoke Free Since:
17 Nov 2011
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:23 pm
Ive been home sick for a couple of days so it was nice to play on the new Asus tablet :) it made feeling like crap much more tolerable. Im just finishing the last of 555 from AVE but I haven't been vaping much with a sinus infection and in both ears.
Apocalypse Juice
http://www.apocalypsejuice.com/
Makers Of End Of The World Juice!
Contributor
Progress to next rank:
85%
Has liked: 223 times
Been liked: 88 times

United States
Smoke Free Since:
25 Nov 2011
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:40 pm
ToweKnee wrote:Ive been home sick for a couple of days so it was nice to play on the new Asus tablet :) it made feeling like crap much more tolerable. Im just finishing the last of 555 from AVE but I haven't been vaping much with a sinus infection and in both ears.

Yikes! I hope you get to feeling better! Especially by the weekend. :P