Board index Electronic Cigarettes General Vaping Discussion what is the best pg/vg ratio? And what a really good e-cig

what is the best pg/vg ratio? And what a really good e-cig

All things electronic cigarette: your favorite e-cigs, e-liquids, mods or what you're vaping right now. Get it all out there!

Contributor
Progress to next rank:
12%
Has liked: 51 times
Been liked: 85 times

usa
Smoke Free Since:
10 Dec 1912
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:06 pm
Hello Ec Advanced

I was wondering what is the best mix for the PG to VG ratio ?
50/50
im looking for sumthing that will giv a nice amount of vapor.

I currently have the Volcano INFERNO (V2)
and i ordered the LavaTube (V2)

is there a better one out there that is in the range of $50-140 that is better than the INFERNO or the LavaTube
Advanced Contributor
Progress to next rank:
48.5%
Has liked: 604 times
Been liked: 530 times

USA
Smoke Free Since:
19 Mar 2011
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:44 pm
Well, as far as ratio's go, that is going to be all personal preference :) I personally like a 70pg to 30vg.. works well in my cartomizers, good amount of vapor (vg gives more vapor) and throat hit (pg will give more throat hit). Some vendors of e-liquid will customize their ratios based on flavor too.

And, I used a lavatube for many months and loved it!! There are quite alot of PV's in your price range, box mods, variable volt, ect....

I would suggest, since you have a lavatube, use that for a while, until you can look and research other PV's :)

And, Welcome to ECA!!
Use 'ECA' for 10% off at VermillionRiverEjuice.com!!
Community Moderator
Has liked: 5048 times
Been liked: 5534 times

USA
Smoke Free Since:
28 Feb 2011
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:50 pm
What Mrs. Dash said! There are tons of pv's in that price range, and I guess the options can be overwhelming. But since you already use a more advanced setup, what you need to do is determine what you need. Variable power? Different battery options? Build quality/colors/finishes, etc.; that'll narrow things down for you quite a bit. Good luck and welcome to the best forum around!
Elite Vaper
Progress to next rank:
21.9%
Has liked: 639 times
Been liked: 819 times

USA
Smoke Free Since:
19 Nov 2012
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:54 pm
Welcome to ECA, I'm currently using a 80VG/20PG mixture it's a bit thick but it has a good throat hit and nice vapor production.

lol...perhaps my fiance maybe in the christmas spirit and let me get a Lavatube or a Lambo v4....(fingers crossed)...hehe
Elite Vaper
Progress to next rank:
53.6%
Has liked: 1011 times
Been liked: 981 times

Scotland
Smoke Free Since:
05 Dec 2011
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:09 pm
I always use 50/50 a nice mix of both. i haven't tried any other ratio, just what im used to now. again just personal preference. just experiment if your not happy with your setup. When i first started Lavatube was the biggie but now just a year later there is so much more to choose from and prices are very reasonable.
welcome to the forum I hope you have an enjoyable time with us and pick up loads of useful info.