New Members Greeting

New to electronic cigarettes? Start your journey here!
Olympian Vaper
Progress to next rank:
41.9%
Has liked: 1502 times
Been liked: 1105 times

US
Smoke Free Since:
29 Jan 2012
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:58 am
S-D, Miss Ava and I were just talking about those yesterday. The CE4/ stardust. Be very careful what juice you use!! Cinnamon, citruses, colas and sour juices will crack them! I personally have not had any luck with them - two cracked and one leaks! If you've got the extra 5/6 bucks - give it a shot. . . but if you are VERY limited on money, well I'd stick with something else. The mega cartos for the egos are a safe choice - hold a lot of juice but don't have the leaking/cracking issues.
Just my little warning do to my bad experience. And I have seen that you're liking a lot of fruity flavors - there are not very stardust compatible.
Think L.B. might have forgotten to mention that due to his love of the tobacco flavors. ;) ;)
Moderator Emeritus
Has liked: 1900 times
Been liked: 1924 times

Smoke Free Since:
29 Nov 2011
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 5:48 pm
hollyd wrote:S-D, Miss Ava and I were just talking about those yesterday. The CE4/ stardust. Be very careful what juice you use!! Cinnamon, citruses, colas and sour juices will crack them! I personally have not had any luck with them - two cracked and one leaks! If you've got the extra 5/6 bucks - give it a shot. . . but if you are VERY limited on money, well I'd stick with something else. The mega cartos for the egos are a safe choice - hold a lot of juice but don't have the leaking/cracking issues.
Just my little warning do to my bad experience. And I have seen that you're liking a lot of fruity flavors - there are not very stardust compatible.
Think L.B. might have forgotten to mention that due to his love of the tobacco flavors. ;) ;)

:lol: I'm laughing at your last statement. Not your misfortune with Vision Egos! Hey, I did mention (somewhere) to SD that I love tobacco and bakery juices. But some of those have cinnamon, menthol/minty, and acidic flavors as well. I have gotten a couple hairline cracks at the base of the Visions before, but they've never effected performance. To be fair, Syn, you should know MOST clearo tubes, and many carto tanks, are prone to cracking with certain juices. Some vendors choose to add a disclaimer, some omit it. So Holly is definitely looking out for you if you use many of those types. But so am I. I have an eGo-C and know it can be frustrating. :|

Thank you for chiming in, Holl. SD, It's a good example for new vapers about how much, like taste, experiences with different setups can vary. I will add that the Ego Mega XL Cartos from MadVapes is what I prefer to go with when I do cartos, the capacity is great (4-5ml), but I still get some polyfill taste. Still, when given a choice I will go with flavor every time, which is why I continue to explore clearos...until I find the perfect one! :ugeek:

I'll report back on the Phoenix, which many seem to have consistent good luck with. But don't shy away from clearos, Syn. Once you've tried them, I believe you'll know why I prefer them. It helps to hear from experienced vapers about what works for them, ultimately you just need to find what works for you. And you WILL. So have fun with your NEW HOBBY. 30 days in, and the best is yet to come! :D :D
    Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.
      To truly laugh, you must be able to take your vape, and play with it. Charles Chaplin
Moderator Emeritus
Has liked: 1900 times
Been liked: 1924 times

Smoke Free Since:
29 Nov 2011
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:31 pm
Syn / Holly, I would've posted it here, but figured it could use its own thread. So I put this up for you guys, and others I suppose... :lol:

List of JUICES that CRACK tubes / tanks.
    Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.
      To truly laugh, you must be able to take your vape, and play with it. Charles Chaplin
Veteran Vaper
Progress to next rank:
25.6%
Has liked: 229 times
Been liked: 227 times

usa
Smoke Free Since:
07 Apr 2012
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 3:56 pm
Thanks LB we can all try to keep it up to date'''
Holly did get your pm & sent you over my info!! thanks girl!!
Syns Vaping channel is up see my New Vid!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IHOw-s4_OI
Progress to next rank:
52%
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 7 times

United States
Smoke Free Since:
25 Jan 2010
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:07 pm
Just as an FYI. I use juices from http://www.vapealiciousjuice.comand they are all fruity but don't crack the clearomizers or tanks I have used them in. As a bonus, it's USA made (right out of Orange County, CA) to order and they are great tasting and great vaping juices. TH is a little light but I actually prefer it that way. Use coupon code ecf10 for a discount on your entire order too. Hope this helps - I love the Peach Bellini, Kactus Kooler, and the Twig and Berries.
"Jetpack MuthaF**a!" - Snow, AFT

Olympian Vaper
Progress to next rank:
41.9%
Has liked: 1502 times
Been liked: 1105 times

US
Smoke Free Since:
29 Jan 2012
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:08 pm
SynDeVil wrote:Thanks LB we can all try to keep it up to date'''

Got it - sent you a pm. Hope you like it. Nothing special but they do work. ;)
Veteran Vaper
Progress to next rank:
25.6%

usa
Smoke Free Since:
07 Apr 2012
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 10:50 pm
lessthanzach wrote:Just as an FYI. I use juices from http://www.vapealiciousjuice.comand they are all fruity but don't crack the clearomizers or tanks I have used them in. As a bonus, it's USA made (right out of Orange County, CA) to order and they are great tasting and great vaping juices. TH is a little light but I actually prefer it that way. Use coupon code ecf10 for a discount on your entire order too. Hope this helps - I love the Peach Bellini, Kactus Kooler, and the Twig and Berries.

how is there shipping times?? i'm in phx,az i may wanna try em
Veteran Vaper
Progress to next rank:
25.6%

usa
Smoke Free Since:
07 Apr 2012
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 10:54 pm
hollyd wrote:
SynDeVil wrote:Thanks LB we can all try to keep it up to date'''

Got it - sent you a pm. Hope you like it. Nothing special but they do work. ;)

Thank u Holly i'm sure i'll love it....ur the best :D :D :D :D
Progress to next rank:
52%
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 7 times

United States
Smoke Free Since:
25 Jan 2010
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 2:15 pm
SynDeVil wrote:
lessthanzach wrote:Just as an FYI. I use juices from http://www.vapealiciousjuice.comand they are all fruity but don't crack the clearomizers or tanks I have used them in. As a bonus, it's USA made (right out of Orange County, CA) to order and they are great tasting and great vaping juices. TH is a little light but I actually prefer it that way. Use coupon code ecf10 for a discount on your entire order too. Hope this helps - I love the Peach Bellini, Kactus Kooler, and the Twig and Berries.

how is there shipping times?? i'm in phx,az i may wanna try em

Since she makes your juice to order there is about a day delay between when payment is received and when she ships your order. She will either ship first class or priority. When I choose priority it usually takes 2 days after shipping confirmation to receive the juices, about one day longer if I choose the value shipping. I live in Northern California, I'd assume with priority mail your package would show up in 2 days and value shipping maybe 4 days.
I really recommend them if you like bakery/fruit concoction juices.
"Jetpack MuthaF**a!" - Snow, AFT

Progress to next rank:
10%
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1 time

USA
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 11:00 am
Thanks for the welcome. Looking forward to reading more posts and learning more about this topic.....also giving one a try.
Keep up the great work.
PreviousNext