Board index Electronic Cigarettes General Vaping Discussion Wyoming Vapor Co. was robbed - heads up !

Wyoming Vapor Co. was robbed - heads up !

All things electronic cigarette: your favorite e-cigs, e-liquids, mods or what you're vaping right now. Get it all out there!

Advanced Contributor
Progress to next rank:
7.5%
Has liked: 366 times
Been liked: 206 times

USA
Smoke Free Since:
27 Sep 2012
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:15 pm
From their facebook page, I hope it posts

Alright, here's the official statement. Last night the shop was burglarized. Every bit of inventory was stolen, and everything they didn't steal, they broke. The shop is a shambles. There are a few things I'd like you all to know.

First: I was never in this for the money. My prices were as low as possible because I was doing this to help people quit tobacco. It takes a special kind of scumbag to ruin someone who has launched an endeavor to help his fellow man. This was my dream job, the one that doesn't feel like work. I will not let it die.

Second: Someone is running around with a couple hundred ego kits, about a dozen Sigelei mods, about a dozen Reo mods, several hundred batteries and thousands of dollars worth of parts and accessories. The Sigelei and the Reo are rare around here, I can't imagine there are more than 10 others in the state. If you see someone trying to sell these things, please contact the Casper Police Department immediately. I am personally offering a $5000.00 cash reward for any information leading to the arrest of the guilty parties and the recovery of my product.

I would like to offer my sincerest apologies to my valued customers. It feels as though this was designed to shut me down. I can't let that happen. I have helped nearly a thousand people quit tobacco, and I can't let you go back to it just because someone has a pry bar and no moral fiber. I will fix this as fast as is humanly possible, and will be back up and running in no time. If it takes more than a few days, I will find an alternate way to get liquid to you.

Thank you all very much for your patience and understanding. You are all more than customers to me, and I am here to help you as much as possible. Feel free to send me an email if you are in dire straits on liquid or equipment and I will personally get you fixed up right away. wyomingvapor@gmail.com
When in doubt about making a comment, it is often best to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt .
Community Moderator
Has liked: 5048 times
Been liked: 5537 times

USA
Smoke Free Since:
28 Feb 2011
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:33 pm
I hate to see any scumbag rob anyone, no matter how large or small. Thievery is one of the lowest sorts of action.
Elite Vaper
Progress to next rank:
97.9%
Has liked: 1573 times
Been liked: 1616 times

Usa
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:45 pm
:( That's awful. I hope they can recover most of their stuff.. What a shame..

Advanced Contributor
Progress to next rank:
7.5%
Has liked: 366 times
Been liked: 206 times

USA
Smoke Free Since:
27 Sep 2012
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:52 pm
Beware of ppl selling these vape items on craigslist, ebay, etc from Wyoming, Idaho, Montana and states near there. These states are sparsely populated and I'm guessing vapors are few and far between...the thief possibly crossed the state line soon after the robbery. Just thinking out loud here...
When in doubt about making a comment, it is often best to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt .
Olympian Vaper
Progress to next rank:
42%
Has liked: 1506 times
Been liked: 1108 times

US
Smoke Free Since:
29 Jan 2012
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:21 pm
That totally bites! And or sure sounds like a company I need to support. Will have to look them up...

Proud mom of an American soldier
Olympian Vaper
Progress to next rank:
40.3%
Has liked: 3563 times
Been liked: 2039 times

U.S.A
Smoke Free Since:
0- 2-2009
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:42 pm
that really bites!! will keep an eye out for the sudden cheap FS prices on these online..

on another note, with that kind of inventory, vendors/shops should really be investing in a security system!!
~~Image~~
with the awesome kayfun mini V2.1 on whatever purple regulated MOD suits my mood
Elite Vaper
Progress to next rank:
91.2%
Has liked: 1217 times
Been liked: 1265 times

United States
Smoke Free Since:
20 Feb 2013
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:50 pm
I'm really sorry. I hope they're able to come back from this and I hope the perpetrator(s) are caught. No fears of my buying hot vaping equipment. I'm just buying basic stuff from regular vendors, but it was a good idea to spread the word like that.
Olympian Vaper
Progress to next rank:
6.1%
Has liked: 400 times
Been liked: 1428 times

Smoke Free Since:
13 Sep 2012
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:38 pm
That is horrible I hope they catch that retard
Contributor
Progress to next rank:
1.5%
Has liked: 197 times
Been liked: 90 times

USA
Smoke Free Since:
22 Jan 2013
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:41 pm
Wish there was an easy button for all the fkn cowards of the world!! Wishing you well in rebuilding and continuing in your dream job!!
Doesn’t expecting the unexpected make the unexpected expected?

Elite Vaper
Progress to next rank:
99.2%
Has liked: 1265 times
Been liked: 1073 times

USA
Smoke Free Since:
12 Mar 2011
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:06 pm
It's bad enough they stole everything, why the need to smash everything up? I hope you can recover from this and I hope the Vapers in the area are able to keep vaping while you set up shop again. I would definitely invest in a good security system before you stock up the store again.
iHybrid + Halo or Pink Spot = Sweet Medicine
Next