Board index Electronic Cigarettes General Vaping Discussion what are u vaping right now?

what are u vaping right now?

All things electronic cigarette: your favorite e-cigs, e-liquids, mods or what you're vaping right now. Get it all out there!
Community Moderator
Has liked: 5048 times
Been liked: 5531 times

USA
Smoke Free Since:
28 Feb 2011
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:11 pm
ToweKnee wrote:
I will say there is no anise or black licorice in Maharishi but this blend has a variety of notes to it and complex. This is a huge compliment because I know how picky Sylivie is with her juice. Thanks again!!

Glad to hear it. I've never been a big anise/licorice fan. Or even a little one. Might have to give some a go soon.... :)

Otherwise, just popped the cap on a concoction based on TFA Double RY4 mixed about 3 weeks ago. Or is it RY4 Double? Either way. not bad....
Senior Moderator
Has liked: 2123 times
Been liked: 4164 times

USA
Smoke Free Since:
23 Apr 2012
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:29 pm
Nev NYC wrote:Horrible vape day. I've been vaping a DIY grape jolly rancher for weeks and got lazy and didn't make anymore because I had a bunch of experiments brewing in my DIY box. So some are ok and there are a few that have been total fails. So at the moment I'm kinda stuck vaping some meh vanilla custard in one tank and a melon & cantaloupe in another. I'm loaded up on my trusty TriBeCa but it's all 18mg which is too strong for my RBA's so I can only vape it in carto tanks at the moment. With a crappy coil building day and the juice "issue", I mixed 30mls of my grape and wrapped fresh coils but I gotta let the damn bottle steep for at least 4 days now. I also went juice crazy and ordered 4 30ml bottles from a few places. Oh yeah, I just ran out of the damn flavoring to mix more of my grape. Yeah, it's one of those days.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I feel your pain!

When I first started vaping, I was running really low on my juice when I place my monthly order. Totally my fault. And when my shipment arrived, all the bottles had leaked :o

At the time I was ordering from EC Blends and they replaced the shipment no questions asked.

And for a few days, I was left with nothing but juices I did not particularly like.

But still better than smoking!

It's all mind over matter. If no one seems to mind, it really doesn't matter!

unclerj
Advanced Contributor
Progress to next rank:
64%
Has liked: 351 times
Been liked: 514 times

US
Smoke Free Since:
01 Feb 2011
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:51 pm
At the moment, a blend of blueberry with just a touch of huckleberry. Was watching a video on tasteyourjuice.com and Phil Busardo was talking about a company called Zamplebox, said it was by invitation only, and provided an invitation code. So, being the gullible one, I signed up. Not the cheapest, but for 30 bucks a month with shipping they are supposed to send 50 ml of assorted juices each month. I'll give them a try for a while to see how it cracks up. :? :D
Senior Moderator
Has liked: 2123 times
Been liked: 4164 times

USA
Smoke Free Since:
23 Apr 2012
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:29 pm
Nev NYC wrote:
UncleRJ wrote:Right now I am using a custom home mix of different BEJ flavors.

50% coffee, 30% hazelnut, 20% brandy.

In an Iclear 30 attached to my Fazed DNA 20 mod set to 10.5 watts.

Pure vaping BLISS :mrgreen:

That's one huge advantage the iClear 30's have over the protanks, they can handle way more power without burning..

While I still love my T-2s and use my PTs for the tank crackers, I am kind of digging the 30's.

To that end I ordered a couple more of them as well as some extra coils.

But I am thinking if Innokin ever makes a glass and SS version of the 30s it would be quite a temptation :geek:

It's all mind over matter. If no one seems to mind, it really doesn't matter!

unclerj
Olympian Vaper
Progress to next rank:
38.2%
Has liked: 3541 times
Been liked: 2019 times

U.S.A
Smoke Free Since:
0- 2-2009
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:08 pm
vaping the legend clone DIY recipe i made that someone posted in mini RTA..its a month later and it is amazingly quite good!! very smooth and blended well, its no way near being like HHV legend however BUT, it sure reminds me of a smoother & lighter tasting version of VCV burley beard very much, i had to go double check my bottle to see if i grabbed the right one when i filled tank lol
~~Image~~
with the awesome kayfun mini V2.1 on whatever purple regulated MOD suits my mood
Olympian Vaper
Progress to next rank:
38.2%

U.S.A
Smoke Free Since:
0- 2-2009
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:13 pm
UncleRJ wrote:
Nev NYC wrote:
UncleRJ wrote:Right now I am using a custom home mix of different BEJ flavors.

50% coffee, 30% hazelnut, 20% brandy.

In an Iclear 30 attached to my Fazed DNA 20 mod set to 10.5 watts.

Pure vaping BLISS :mrgreen:

That's one huge advantage the iClear 30's have over the protanks, they can handle way more power without burning..

While I still love my T-2s and use my PTs for the tank crackers, I am kind of digging the 30's.

To that end I ordered a couple more of them as well as some extra coils.

But I am thinking if Innokin ever makes a glass and SS version of the 30s it would be quite a temptation :geek:

i don't know what happen but, i swear in spring 2013 sometime they were showing off a prototype of a glass iclear30 with a metal holey looking designed cover over it!! guess it did not work out or something..
~~Image~~
with the awesome kayfun mini V2.1 on whatever purple regulated MOD suits my mood
Elite Vaper
Progress to next rank:
86.6%
Has liked: 1099 times
Been liked: 1363 times

United States
Smoke Free Since:
12 Dec 2012
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:55 am
Oh Sylvie send me the recipe lol!! Ill return the favor with one of mine.
Heroic Vaper
Progress to next rank:
14%
Has liked: 4957 times
Been liked: 1772 times

United States
Smoke Free Since:
05 Sep 2012
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:32 pm
Please post on diy sharing or send me a mail lol I agree complex....
" Kiss My Atty" :P

These are the little things that get us through this sometimes weary world and all the rainy days.”
Olympian Vaper
Progress to next rank:
38.2%

U.S.A
Smoke Free Since:
0- 2-2009
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:37 pm
kelliperkins wrote:Please post on diy sharing or send me a mail lol I agree complex....

its one of the tobacco clones that got posted in nov sometime. i will hunt link down, it had some other ones on there for boba and tribeca and ?? ..

(my ADV for last 6+ months is HHV legend, this clone does NOT taste like it, at one month point and in 40/60vg , "i" think it tastes like a smooth and lighter version of velvet cloud vapor Burley beard and its not as sweet)

Legend Clone
FA 0.35 ml 3.5% 7 Leaves ( FA )
TFA 0.25 ml 2.5% French Pipe ( EcX S )
TFA 0.40 ml 4% Graham Cracker ( TFA )
0.2 ml 2% EM
0.04 ml 1% TA
0.20 ml 2% ACV
~~Image~~
Olympian Vaper
Progress to next rank:
23.4%
Has liked: 928 times
Been liked: 1275 times
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:43 pm
My sore throat is finally all better so going to be vaping Dark Horse by Heathers Heavenly.It's quite a bit like Legend but much stronger especially the tobacco component but it also has a hint of graham cracker/shortbread.
I also tried Shadow but didn't really like it as it is just way too light for my tastes.

Still looking for an exceptional RY4 that won't clog my coils to death... Sigh.
As Always at Your Service,Snake.
PreviousNext