vaping with copd

All things electronic cigarette: your favorite e-cigs, e-liquids, mods or what you're vaping right now. Get it all out there!
Heroic Vaper
Progress to next rank:
14.2%
Has liked: 4967 times
Been liked: 1778 times

United States
Smoke Free Since:
05 Sep 2012
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:06 am
Shub wrote:Oxygen vape!

On a more serious note, I am curious to what results you discover!

Hey that could be a big seller after all look at the cost of it :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm In and will let you know if I discover anything good. But vaping is healthier than smoking for sure. Will be tossing my buttery flavors though if anyone wants them lol
" Kiss My Atty" :P

These are the little things that get us through this sometimes weary world and all the rainy days.”
Advanced Contributor
Progress to next rank:
9%
Has liked: 321 times
Been liked: 407 times

USA
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:02 am
kelliperkins wrote:

Hey that could be a big seller after all look at the cost of it :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm In and will let you know if I discover anything good. But vaping is healthier than smoking for sure. Will be tossing my buttery flavors though if anyone wants them lol

How about sending your buttery flavors to the next person on the pass around list so they can be added to the box of goodies, just a thought.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk HD
Elite Vaper
Progress to next rank:
17.8%
Has liked: 2129 times
Been liked: 859 times

usa
Smoke Free Since:
28 Dec 2012
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:12 am
Good Luck....Glad that you have quit smoking ....copd......uugghhh ..
Does copd ever get better? Heal up?
: There was madness in any direction, at any hour. You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning.

Contributor
Progress to next rank:
12%
Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 130 times

united states
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:32 pm
no clue
Heroic Vaper
Progress to next rank:
14.2%

United States
Smoke Free Since:
05 Sep 2012
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:37 am
Medicman wrote:
kelliperkins wrote:

How about sending your buttery flavors to the next person on the pass around list so they can be added to the box of goodies, just a thought.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk HD

Thats the plan lol :D

These are the little things that get us through this sometimes weary world and all the rainy days.”
Advanced Member
Progress to next rank:
58%
Has liked: 212 times
Been liked: 133 times

United States
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:18 pm
Sounds like a good plan Kelli.
Exercise Your Like Button!
Heroic Vaper
Progress to next rank:
14.2%

United States
Smoke Free Since:
05 Sep 2012
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:58 pm
Judy Bart wrote:Sounds like a good plan Kelli.

I could send them to Judy lol :)

Advanced Member
Progress to next rank:
58%
Has liked: 212 times
Been liked: 133 times

United States
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:37 pm
kelliperkins wrote:

I have COPD too,but thanks anyway. LOL
Exercise Your Like Button!
Heroic Vaper
Progress to next rank:
14.2%

United States
Smoke Free Since:
05 Sep 2012
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:48 pm
Judy Bart wrote:
kelliperkins wrote:

I have COPD too,but thanks anyway. LOL

Sorry about that lol maybe just send you some maple or something then lol if you get on the juice pass around post. lol :D

Veteran Vaper
Progress to next rank:
78.8%
Has liked: 1847 times
Been liked: 983 times

usa
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:02 pm
kelliperkins wrote:
dandelionwings wrote:
kelliperkins wrote:Thanks all good advice. The doc knows I am vaping and prefers that over smoking of course. Just the beginning stages but I have vaped a few buttery flavors and will pass them on. He would like me to quit all but said he would be happy with very low nic I am starting with some 6's and have zero from halo to mix as well. I need my tootsie roll. Shame they don't have an oxygen vape.
After checking out the inhailers very costly I can sure urge all those still smoking to start vaping before you have 81 yr old lungs that the doc said I had.

when is your check up? the reason i am asking is that if you just did a pft[pulmonary function test]--ask to do another in 6 months after consistently vaping and see what those results are----my lung age reduced considerably within 6 months last year. there's a chance that you and your doc may be completely surprised. i had never seen such a lung age reduction as quickly before until then. ----also, if they are putting you on inhalers ask them for some samples or if their staff can get you some sample freebies [there are resources out there if the staff will take the time] unless you have a great rx plan, that is heh

He gave me a sample for two weeks the new stuff that would cost 200 a month insurance won't cover it and he is to tight to keep me in samples wants to share them lol ordered speriva at 45 a month and a rescue inhailer which i should not need to fill but maybe once in a yr. I love it give you something that works and then call in something else. We are suppose to test a yr. later after this one. He says you never get it back you just stop it from declining so fast. But I think we will show him lol But I worked in a steel mill 26 yrs....smoked 40 yrs....

i reduced my lung age by more than 30 years within 6 months---so you may want to push him on the pft---if you start feeling a lot better sooner than a year. hopefully, you wont need the albuterol rescue inhaler, at all, since you've quit smoking---but it's always good to have just in case you need it. the med that costs $200/mo, if it seems to work really well---then ask his staff to see if you qualify for some medication assistance with it. if they won't take the time to check it out for ya, message me and i'll do the searching for you. there are a lot of resources out there, just takes some time to hunt them and some clinics will or will not, just depending. if you are going to be on spiriva, regularly---have them look for that [and any other regular meds for you as well].

it would be incredible if someone would do a real smoking cessation study with those that switch to ejuice.
"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. I prefer the latter." -Einstein

Previous