Board index Electronic Cigarettes General Vaping Discussion Turn Your Ego Into a Vaporizer (dry herbs)

Turn Your Ego Into a Vaporizer (dry herbs)

All things electronic cigarette: your favorite e-cigs, e-liquids, mods or what you're vaping right now. Get it all out there!
Honorary Contributor
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 22 times

United States
Smoke Free Since:
20 Apr 2010
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:35 am
I don't want to post about how to turn your ego into a dry herb vaporizer, but you totally can and so for further instruction, P.M. me or e-mail me at jkmega112@yahoo.com. This is very cool, also possible for essential oils. It's pretty cool. The Vaporizer people dressed up an ego and charge $200 extra for it. I've unearthed their dirty little secret...lol.
But seriously, it has a 510/ego connection and everything, and it rocks!
Heroic Vaper
Progress to next rank:
17.4%
Has liked: 878 times
Been liked: 1833 times

Illinois
Smoke Free Since:
07 Feb 2012
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:56 pm
If we are talking about the kind of "herbs" that give you the munchies, I'll pass. I have well a very addictive personality and in as much as I would love to partake, playing the tape all the way through, well it wouldnt be good. lol
Olympian Vaper
Progress to next rank:
40.5%
Has liked: 1463 times
Been liked: 1094 times

US
Smoke Free Since:
29 Jan 2012
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:24 pm
I just saw a 'vaporizer'that had the herb chamber as well as the oil tank. It looked exactly like an ego with an extra added little chamber. And ya, it was like 200 bucks! Crazy... All you need is a can! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Not that I would ever have known anything about anything like 'that'. Damn that was many, many moons ago!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2
Heroic Vaper
Progress to next rank:
34.9%
Has liked: 2618 times
Been liked: 3224 times

United States
Smoke Free Since:
28 Dec 2011
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:32 pm
Yes i have seen those. Accidently stumbled onto them while looking for vaping stuff. I think they are called vaporizers. The people who make the Ultramax also make some for "herbs". I too gave up that hobby long, long ago but my ex-husband who I just recenly got started on vaping smokes that crap and bought what is essentially a Stardust and paid $20 for it. I told him he could have just bought a Stardust and saved $15. What a rip off. I guess if you are dumb enough to smoke dope you are not going to figure out that you that you are getting charged out the...well you know. :lol: Sorry hope no potheads are offended by that, I'm only kidding of course.