Board index Electronic Cigarettes General Vaping Discussion Nicopure Labs eVo E-liquid??

Nicopure Labs eVo E-liquid??

All things electronic cigarette: your favorite e-cigs, e-liquids, mods or what you're vaping right now. Get it all out there!
Olympian Vaper
Progress to next rank:
1.2%
Has liked: 1064 times
Been liked: 1120 times

USA
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 12:36 am
Hey everyone,

So I was in a local B&M store in Rhode Island this past Friday tasting juices with my GF. Name of the store was E-Cig Shed by the way. Pretty decent little shop with a good guy running the place. Anyway, the purpose of stopping by the shop was mostly for my GF, she is still in search of her ADV.. So we're both sitting there trying out juice and I noticed a small clearance bin of juice. It was all this eVo liquid going for $4 per 10ml bottle. I remember seeing this stuff on a few websites while browsing before and did notice the bottles.. The bottles definitely remind me of the Halo bottles. So after she picks out a few of the flavors we vaped at the store she starts giving the eVo stuff a whiff. So I'm kinda spoiled to my Halo liquids so I was just giving her my opinions whether they smelled good or not until she passes me a bottle of Nutty Caramel. Now once I smelled that I thought to myself,"that smells like a Halo liquid". So we end up buying about 7 bottles of juice in total, 3 of which were this eVo liquid. So I do a little more research many ppl do say some flavors are very similar to that of Halo's. Apparently, Nicopure Labs supplies many of the juice vendors out there with base liquid. They are, what seems to be a very large company who does not sell their product direct but only wholesales to vendors. Whatever the case, if their products are similar to Halo I think it would be at the very least worth a try. I know my Halo bottles run me $19.99 each and I usually order 4 at a time once a month. Yes, It does get a bit pricey in comparison to MANY other vendors out there BUT that Tribeca is so damn good! Well I thought I'd ask if anyone has tried their products or has any insight or further information on them that I don't know or wasn't able to find out. There were 2 threads on ECF, I brushed through their twitter and FB pages, and I found this review http://content.spinfuel.com/2013/05/evo ... id-review/
I'm always into trying out a good juice and just smelling that one bottle my GF passed me really sparked my interest. Any and all feedback and info will be greatly appreciated.
Olympian Vaper
Progress to next rank:
1.2%

USA
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 7:15 pm
Really?? Nobody?? I thought for sure SOMEONE would've tried this stuff..
Olympian Vaper
Progress to next rank:
34.1%
Has liked: 3489 times
Been liked: 1996 times

U.S.A
Smoke Free Since:
0- 2-2009
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 7:32 pm
nope, seen them here and there at vendors site but never tried them cause i do not recall any info on PG/VG ratios..

let us know what ya think of them..
~~Image~~
with the awesome kayfun mini V2.1 on whatever purple regulated MOD suits my mood

Progress to next rank:
4%
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 3 times

United States
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 4:19 am
I have a bunch of samples they sent from nicopure labs and I agree 100 percent that Halo and Evo are VERY similar! Timber tastes exactly like Prime 15.. they smell like they are one in the same... To me, whisper reminds me of Tribecca which is my all day every day vape...

I have quite a few of the juices so I'll share my experiences with the rest....

Maraschino - Tasted like perfume... it smells so good I keep going back to try it hoping it'll steep past the perfume but I've had it well over a month and still perfume :(

Spearmint - Its good... Its not sweet enough for me.. but its a decent "menthol" flavor...

Pina Coloda - Its ok.. not perfumy which I thought it would be... Very strong flavor .. If you like pina coloda.. its pretty solid.

Summer Peach - Very good flavor.. Not perfumy at all.. Not a peach fan, but this juice is a decent "dessert vape"

Grape Vape - THis one gets good reviews on most sites... Its pretty decent, smells like dimatap but tastes like grape tootsie pop...

But, by far, the best 2 juices are Timber and Whisper.... (of the ones I've tried anyway)

So, if your looking to buy some.. I'd give em a shot.. especially if you are a fan of Halo liquids...
Elite Vaper
Progress to next rank:
89.1%
Has liked: 1210 times
Been liked: 1260 times

United States
Smoke Free Since:
20 Feb 2013
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 6:25 am
Thanks. That's a very informative post. And welcome.
Olympian Vaper
Progress to next rank:
1.2%

USA
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 12:59 am
bmills21 wrote:I have a bunch of samples they sent from nicopure labs and I agree 100 percent that Halo and Evo are VERY similar! Timber tastes exactly like Prime 15.. they smell like they are one in the same... To me, whisper reminds me of Tribecca which is my all day every day vape...

I have quite a few of the juices so I'll share my experiences with the rest....

Maraschino - Tasted like perfume... it smells so good I keep going back to try it hoping it'll steep past the perfume but I've had it well over a month and still perfume :(

Spearmint - Its good... Its not sweet enough for me.. but its a decent "menthol" flavor...

Pina Coloda - Its ok.. not perfumy which I thought it would be... Very strong flavor .. If you like pina coloda.. its pretty solid.

Summer Peach - Very good flavor.. Not perfumy at all.. Not a peach fan, but this juice is a decent "dessert vape"

Grape Vape - THis one gets good reviews on most sites... Its pretty decent, smells like dimatap but tastes like grape tootsie pop...

But, by far, the best 2 juices are Timber and Whisper.... (of the ones I've tried anyway)

So, if your looking to buy some.. I'd give em a shot.. especially if you are a fan of Halo liquids...

Thx!! I'm very curious about the Whisper.. Tribeca is my ADV.. I order 3-4 bottles at a time.. I like Prime 15 but its a once in a while vape for me.. I prefer Torque 56 if I'm low on Tribeca or if the Tribeca just gets too sweet for my taste buds.. Do they have a Torque 56ish eliquid?? I think I'll try a sample size or 10ml of each just to see for myself.. Halo has that sale this week so I wanna place an order(even though I well stocked).
Heroic Vaper
Progress to next rank:
44.2%
Has liked: 3351 times
Been liked: 3816 times

USA
Smoke Free Since:
05 Nov 2012
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 9:13 am
It's funny you bring this up. I was reading through the ECF DIY sub recently and came across a recipe that was a clone of one of their flavors. I'd never heard of them, but there were quite a few people in that thread who loved this particular flavor. It's sort of funny because it was an incredibly simple blend for DIY.
Sent using zeros and ones.
Olympian Vaper
Progress to next rank:
1.2%

USA
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 11:49 am
mongrel wrote:It's funny you bring this up. I was reading through the ECF DIY sub recently and came across a recipe that was a clone of one of their flavors. I'd never heard of them, but there were quite a few people in that thread who loved this particular flavor. It's sort of funny because it was an incredibly simple blend for DIY.

Which flavor was it? If it was the Whisper flavor then I'll definitely buy the stuff to try and give it a whirl.
Heroic Vaper
Progress to next rank:
44.2%
Has liked: 3351 times
Been liked: 3816 times

USA
Smoke Free Since:
05 Nov 2012
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 11:16 pm
I can't remember the name, but I know it wasn't Whisper.
Sent using zeros and ones.
Senior Moderator
Has liked: 2060 times
Been liked: 4058 times

USA
Smoke Free Since:
23 Apr 2012
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 4:43 pm
Sylvie wrote:nope, seen them here and there at vendors site but never tried them cause i do not recall any info on PG/VG ratios..

let us know what ya think of them..

I am with Miss Sylvie on this topic.

I am most certainly not buying a mystery PG/VG blend.

And just speaking for myself, I will only purchase from E-Juice suppliers that offer a bit of latitude in mix choices.

100% Pg, 100%Vg and we are the best thing you have ever vaped, sorry, no thank you as far as I am concerned.

We are all different and deserve some choices in our daily vape.

But if I am interested in trying their flavors I will shoot them an email and ask them about the mix.

And if I am told that that info is proprietary, not interested no matter how good you say your juice taste. :roll:

Done with my rant now! :mrgreen:

It's all mind over matter. If no one seems to mind, it really doesn't matter!

unclerj