Board index Electronic Cigarettes General Vaping Discussion New Volcano in Raleigh

New Volcano in Raleigh

All things electronic cigarette: your favorite e-cigs, e-liquids, mods or what you're vaping right now. Get it all out there!
Moderator Emeritus
Has liked: 1900 times
Been liked: 1924 times

Smoke Free Since:
29 Nov 2011
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:18 pm
YES. There's a Volcano Lounge downtown, a Misty Mountain Vapor down the road, and now this! It's been a while since I've bought a Volcano product, but I'll definitely have to check this out.

A heads up to anyone in the area... The e-cig presence is growing in Raleigh!! :mrgreen:

New Store Now Open - Raleigh, North Carolina

Hey Shawn,

Our high quality vapor starter kits and USA made eliquids just got closer to home. We're pleased to announce the opening of our newest retail store in Raleigh, North Carolina.

You can view pictures and connect with the stores fan page on Facebook where announcements, sales and discounts are given by clicking here.

We look forward to seeing you at our new location and have provided all the details for you below. Thank you so much for your support and happy vaping.

Volcanoecigs
    6514 Old Wake Forest Rd.
    Raleigh, NC 27616

Get Directions

Hours:
    Mon - Sat 11:00am - 7:00pm
    Sunday: Sun 1:00pm - 5:00pm

Exclusive Grand Opening Special

For a limited time visit our Old Wake Forest Road store, buy one 15oz eliquid bottle and get one FREE. Offer expires 11/13/12. See coupon for details. To redeem, print out coupon and present in store.
    Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.
      To truly laugh, you must be able to take your vape, and play with it. Charles Chaplin
Senior Moderator
Has liked: 2136 times
Been liked: 4186 times

USA
Smoke Free Since:
23 Apr 2012
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:25 pm
L.B. Jeffries wrote:YES. There's a Volcano Lounge downtown, a Misty Mountain Vapor down the road, and now this! It's been a while since I've bought a Volcano product, but I'll definitely have to check this out.

A heads up to anyone in the area... The e-cig presence is growing in Raleigh!! :mrgreen:

New Store Now Open - Raleigh, North Carolina

Hey Shawn,

Our high quality vapor starter kits and USA made eliquids just got closer to home. We're pleased to announce the opening of our newest retail store in Raleigh, North Carolina.

You can view pictures and connect with the stores fan page on Facebook where announcements, sales and discounts are given by clicking here.

We look forward to seeing you at our new location and have provided all the details for you below. Thank you so much for your support and happy vaping.

Volcanoecigs
    6514 Old Wake Forest Rd.
    Raleigh, NC 27616

Get Directions

Hours:
    Mon - Sat 11:00am - 7:00pm
    Sunday: Sun 1:00pm - 5:00pm

Exclusive Grand Opening Special

For a limited time visit our Old Wake Forest Road store, buy one 15oz eliquid bottle and get one FREE. Offer expires 11/13/12. See coupon for details. To redeem, print out coupon and present in store.

You are a lucky man indeed!

Vape envy kicking in here :mrgreen:

It's all mind over matter. If no one seems to mind, it really doesn't matter!

unclerj
Moderator Emeritus

Smoke Free Since:
29 Nov 2011
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:36 pm
UncleRJ wrote:You are a lucky man indeed!

Ha. Some might say! ;)
      To truly laugh, you must be able to take your vape, and play with it. Charles Chaplin
Senior Moderator

USA
Smoke Free Since:
23 Apr 2012
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:11 pm
L.B. Jeffries wrote:
UncleRJ wrote:You are a lucky man indeed!

Ha. Some might say! ;)

Out of sincere friendship and esteem I am leaving that comment alone :twisted:

unclerj
Moderator Emeritus

Smoke Free Since:
29 Nov 2011
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:19 pm
Aw. It's okay, Uncle. I know we've both been dealt a bad hand here and there. But, yes, in many ways I am lucky. And while pricing is often better online, it's a blessing knowing there are brick and mortar stores in the area. However, I'm more excited for it's overall significance than for the immediate rewards. Though that's not bad either, at all.

Friendship and esteem restored. :D
Senior Moderator

USA
Smoke Free Since:
23 Apr 2012
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:59 pm
L.B. Jeffries wrote:Aw. It's okay, Uncle. I know we've both been dealt a bad hand here and there. But, yes, in many ways I am lucky. And while pricing is often better online, it's a blessing knowing there are brick and mortar stores in the area. However, I'm more excited for it's overall significance than for the immediate rewards. Though that's not bad either, at all.

Friendship and esteem restored. :D

I am with you 100%!

Brick and mortar stores are most important to the community and even if we pay a wee bit more they are worth it!

And of course there is the significance of them being there in the first place.

Not only do we vapers have a place to walk into and shop and be around our peer group, but even better if smokers walk in and become convert's!

unclerj
Elite Vaper
Progress to next rank:
25.8%
Has liked: 194 times
Been liked: 403 times

US
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:12 pm
That's pretty awesome. I hear a lot of people don't like the - but hey if i lived there i'd atleast stop by and check it out.
Supplier
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 98 times

Smoke Free Since:
12 Sep 2009
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:35 pm
prices at the retail locations are the same as what is on the site, no inflated prices.

The new Raleigh location is not the same as the old one, due to zoning issues they could not get the place zoned for the coffee shop or the bar, so it is just a store front and lounge to hang out at.
Moderator Emeritus

Smoke Free Since:
29 Nov 2011
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:02 am
Thanks for the info, AB. Been a while since I've seen you on here!

I think Uncle was referring to general online and competitor pricing. Granted I haven't shopped with Volcano since early in the year, but I have been charged more at the location downtown before. It wasn't a problem, I was happy to have some place nearby.

I look forward to checking out the new store. Any addition to the local vaping arena is welcomed growth! A donation to the ECA store? ALSO very welcome! ;) :D :lol:
Supplier
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 98 times

Smoke Free Since:
12 Sep 2009
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:44 am
yea its been a while... I was sick for a while then I had to pack and move to TX and I am still working on getting unpacked. Sorry for being away for so long, but I am back now. Look forward to getting back into the sing of things, and getting to know all the new folks that have joined since I have been away.
Next