Board index Electronic Cigarettes General Vaping Discussion my diy juice is a success how is yours?

my diy juice is a success how is yours?

All things electronic cigarette: your favorite e-cigs, e-liquids, mods or what you're vaping right now. Get it all out there!
Advanced Contributor
Progress to next rank:
34.5%
Has liked: 125 times
Been liked: 203 times

usa
Smoke Free Since:
20 Sep 1912
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:26 am
Sylvie wrote:Yes i do..

Wizard labs mostly (cheapest for everything, even cheaper buying TPAflavorings from them than buying it from TPA)

I USE----
Flavorings: mostly TPA, a couple loraines, Ecigexpress tobaccos, tasty puffs.. have flavor west but cant stand how perfumy they are and taste and i use my favorite of them all Seedmans captain black..

Equipment: 3ml pipettes (most accurate i find for single drops), 1000ml glass flask for premixing base at one time, 60ml amber glass bottles to store premix base in fridge, 50ml glass funnel to pour mix in those bottles, 100ml glass flask for easy access to some base i keep in it (i stick one of those plastic containers that some syrynge needle sets come in to keep it air thight, glass rod for mixing and of couse syringes with screw on 14ga needles.. i just reuse some of the vendor plastic bottles for juice and i use 15ml or 60ml glass bottles to mix and pre-steep juice in.. all one really needs i think!! all this stuff was actually cheap at wizard labs!!

Nicotine: i use wizard labs nicotine vg, no funky chemical taste and it is pretty darn cheap!! i have cats and only buy 36mg max to be safe, plus am too scared to mess with the 100mg one!!

anyhows think i got lost in answering questions and started yacking instead!!
hmm how is juices i have made?? well some not so good but it is not my fault it is the nasty tobacco flavorings fault lol
i can see why i have not liked many vendors tobacco, some of these tobacco flavorings are just horrid!!

favorite mix: 20% or 25% , depending on tastebuds, of SM captain black and a drop of TPA koolada per ml.. i make 10ml at a time cause like it better the first three days!! so far my fav is pretty darn easy to make lol.. i am still working on a sweet potato pie i wanted, ones i have made were okay but not great yet!!

wow sweet potato pie never heard of anyone doing that!
i just checked out wizard labs there awesome the flavorings are a dollar cheaper than myfreedom smokes and you get 2 ml more im deffenitly going with them next time
Veteran Vaper
Progress to next rank:
68.4%
Has liked: 456 times
Been liked: 661 times

USA
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:53 am
Sylvie wrote: i am still working on a sweet potato pie i wanted, ones i have made were okay but not great yet!!

lol, i'm really surprised this one isn't out there, i remember when you first mentioned it i could only find one vendor that was out of business, i'd think it would be fairly popular... if you get the recipe down maybe you should open up a shop?
... have fun, be lucky!
Veteran Vaper
Progress to next rank:
68.4%
Has liked: 456 times
Been liked: 661 times

USA
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:01 am
i haven't done any DIY yet, i'm a chef and i'd love to, but i don't have the space to do it where i'm living at the moment, no kitchen table for now, no real plans to get one... then there's the cat, wherever i do this i will have to lock up the cat :( clean thoroughly, mix, then clean again to not get the cat sick... and it's a possibility i'll always have in mind for later, but it's not possible where i'm at right now...
... have fun, be lucky!
Advanced Member
Progress to next rank:
18%
Has liked: 39 times
Been liked: 64 times

US
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:24 pm
I get all of my stuff currently from E-cig Express. I use flavor west, ecigexpress, and flavour art, I have tried TPA but I can never seem to get anything right with theirs. I have a really good Strawberry Lemonade that I do and is really simple. But it is weird because it tastes amazing on my bottom feeder and in atties but as soon as I put it in a carto or carto tank it burns. If anyone knows how to remedy this let me know. I have never had this problem before but for some reason I do with this flavor.
Olympian Vaper
Progress to next rank:
39.7%
Has liked: 3555 times
Been liked: 2026 times

U.S.A
Smoke Free Since:
0- 2-2009
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:05 am
robovape wrote:
Sylvie wrote: i am still working on a sweet potato pie i wanted, ones i have made were okay but not great yet!!

lol, i'm really surprised this one isn't out there, i remember when you first mentioned it i could only find one vendor that was out of business, i'd think it would be fairly popular... if you get the recipe down maybe you should open up a shop?

noooooo shop for my grumpy speak my mind behind lol..just no way i would deal with some of these horrible vapers moods nicely!! i am all customers are always right pooped out...they are not nowadays, just dodoheads that try to get things free by witching about problems that are not so!! i saw some dude witch about a supplier, showed pic of an EMPTY 30ml, maybe larger, and publically complained that there was crap in his juices!! on pic you can see a couple tiny particle specks at bottom but hmmm really they used the whole bottle before even noticing them!! yeah thinkin they are out of the juice and trying to discredit vendor so they can get some more free!! i could be wrong but that is what i thought!! soooo nope no shop for me cause i would not be a sucker or nice and would end up with a undeserved bad rap which would result in having to close shop lol ... i will share my master piece if i ever make an awesome sweet potato pie though, you will be first for helping me look :)

***yup i will get ya'll addicted and than charge you an arm and a leg for more lol **
(just kiddin of course)
~~Image~~
with the awesome kayfun mini V2.1 on whatever purple regulated MOD suits my mood
Olympian Vaper
Progress to next rank:
39.7%
Has liked: 3555 times
Been liked: 2026 times

U.S.A
Smoke Free Since:
0- 2-2009
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:09 am
vapingjazz wrote:I get all of my stuff currently from E-cig Express. I use flavor west, ecigexpress, and flavour art, I have tried TPA but I can never seem to get anything right with theirs. I have a really good Strawberry Lemonade that I do and is really simple. But it is weird because it tastes amazing on my bottom feeder and in atties but as soon as I put it in a carto or carto tank it burns. If anyone knows how to remedy this let me know. I have never had this problem before but for some reason I do with this flavor.

do you use a lot of sweetner?? find when i do so it results in burnt carto taste not too long after filling up carto!!
that or could just be the lemon flavor itself..maybe it is not carto friendly like it is not with some tanks..
~~Image~~
with the awesome kayfun mini V2.1 on whatever purple regulated MOD suits my mood
Advanced Member
Progress to next rank:
18%
Has liked: 39 times
Been liked: 64 times

US
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:09 am
Sylvie wrote:
vapingjazz wrote:I get all of my stuff currently from E-cig Express. I use flavor west, ecigexpress, and flavour art, I have tried TPA but I can never seem to get anything right with theirs. I have a really good Strawberry Lemonade that I do and is really simple. But it is weird because it tastes amazing on my bottom feeder and in atties but as soon as I put it in a carto or carto tank it burns. If anyone knows how to remedy this let me know. I have never had this problem before but for some reason I do with this flavor.

do you use a lot of sweetner?? find when i do so it results in burnt carto taste not too long after filling up carto!!
that or could just be the lemon flavor itself..maybe it is not carto friendly like it is not with some tanks..

I am using no sweetner but I think you may be right on the lemon. I am still going to find a way to fix it or I will just replace that flavor. Do you know of any decent lemon flavors that could imitate a lemonade?
Advanced Contributor
Progress to next rank:
34.5%
Has liked: 125 times
Been liked: 203 times

usa
Smoke Free Since:
20 Sep 1912
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:54 pm
Sylvie wrote:
robovape wrote:

noooooo shop for my grumpy speak my mind behind lol..just no way i would deal with some of these horrible vapers moods nicely!! i am all customers are always right pooped out...they are not nowadays, just dodoheads that try to get things free by witching about problems that are not so!! i saw some dude witch about a supplier, showed pic of an EMPTY 30ml, maybe larger, and publically complained that there was crap in his juices!! on pic you can see a couple tiny particle specks at bottom but hmmm really they used the whole bottle before even noticing them!! yeah thinkin they are out of the juice and trying to discredit vendor so they can get some more free!! i could be wrong but that is what i thought!! soooo nope no shop for me cause i would not be a sucker or nice and would end up with a undeserved bad rap which would result in having to close shop lol ... i will share my master piece if i ever make an awesome sweet potato pie though, you will be first for helping me look :)

***yup i will get ya'll addicted and than charge you an arm and a leg for more lol **
(just kiddin of course)

hahahahaha i feel the same way man people pull stuff like this all the time ive though about one day in the future becoming a vender but yeah idk if i could deal with that
Veteran Vaper
Progress to next rank:
25.8%
Has liked: 340 times
Been liked: 341 times

United States
Smoke Free Since:
21 Nov 2012
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:31 pm
ManuDawg wrote:I've got a full DIY Kit but I don't make much for myself. I do some DIY Flue Cured my friend and his brother like, a Strawberry, Orange and Banana Smoothie I mix for myself and two friends and I just did a Strawberry Margarita mix one of my buddies is diggin. I have a mixtures of flavors, some Lorann's, FlavourArt and some of Ecig Express' flavors. I'm gonna see what I can come up with for a nutty tobacco with roasted almonds and a little cotton candy for sweetness.

Definitely not a pro, just starting out, but I like it. :mrgreen:

I LOVE real strawberry margaritas!!! Got a recipe??? pm me if you don't mind sharing, if you don't want to share, I TOTALLY understand!
It's vapor, not smoke...breathing easy? You're welcome

Supplier
Has liked: 989 times
Been liked: 1215 times

United States
Smoke Free Since:
17 Nov 2011
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:43 pm
vapingjazz wrote:
Sylvie wrote:

I am using no sweetner but I think you may be right on the lemon. I am still going to find a way to fix it or I will just replace that flavor. Do you know of any decent lemon flavors that could imitate a lemonade?

Best lemon is lemon sicily from Flavourart. You won't even need sweeter it's that good.

Sent from my MyTouch 4G using Tapatalk
Apocalypse Juice
http://www.apocalypsejuice.com/
Makers Of End Of The World Juice!
PreviousNext