kanger t3s

All things electronic cigarette: your favorite e-cigs, e-liquids, mods or what you're vaping right now. Get it all out there!
Olympian Vaper
Progress to next rank:
6.1%
Has liked: 400 times
Been liked: 1428 times

Smoke Free Since:
13 Sep 2012
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:58 pm
So what is everyone's take on the kanger t3s? If you have used them what are the pros and cons. I'm trying to get someone to quit smoking and I want to know if this is good to recommend or not.
Elite Vaper
Progress to next rank:
86.8%
Has liked: 1099 times
Been liked: 1364 times

United States
Smoke Free Since:
12 Dec 2012
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:02 pm
I started with t3's. They work fine with 50/50's. They gurgle a bit when the tank gets lower. Sometimes the bottom coil clearos dont work out too well for new vapers especially if they drag on cigs really hard. My buddy would constantly flood his so that a potential con. I think the Iclear 16's would be better for a new vaper but thats my personal opinion. I hate clearos in general lol.
Elite Vaper
Progress to next rank:
91.2%
Has liked: 1217 times
Been liked: 1265 times

United States
Smoke Free Since:
20 Feb 2013
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:26 pm
They're my favorite, mostly because I find them so easy. I have a couple of the full size and four of the mini size. I use the mini size more. I feel like the draw is better and the small size is great for portability. I think that both are good for a beginner, as long as you run through the whole bottom coil thing with them. I'm not genious when it comes to this stuff and they're way easy for me to deal with. Get the new ones, though. The T3s, rather than the T3. You only have to replace the coil with those, where the older ones have the coil attached to the base, making replacements more expensive.
Contributor
Progress to next rank:
1.5%
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 58 times

usa
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:09 am
kanger t3s are a very steady performer .. especially now that the coil can be replaced instead of the entire base..the capacity is hard to beat...uncle rj and ms p use them religiously and for good reason...they perform well

as with anything from china you may get a dud once ina while due to lack of quality control

an earlier post by slap_maxwell listed a review of a pyrex t3 type also ... called the smoktech ARO pyrex bcc

cant go wrong handing someone a t3 on an ego battery with some awesone eliquid

i like them alot ...i also use evods and protank minis because i like the small form factor

just my 2 cents worth

sorry i mispoke uncle uses t2's...
hes gunna get me for that mistake

but as far as the t3s goes i stand as an advocate
Elite Vaper
Progress to next rank:
91.2%
Has liked: 1217 times
Been liked: 1265 times

United States
Smoke Free Since:
20 Feb 2013
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:57 am

Oh, yes. He's devoted to his t2's, except for now when he's entered RBA territory. He likes a warmer vape, therefore prefers the top coils. I might try them in the winter. In the summer I really prefer the cooler vape, both in terms of flavor and temperature. I agree with everything you said, especially about their being a steady performer. They only time I've gotten gurgling is if I overfill a little, which is really easy NOT to do, but I have anyway. Have not had a leak yet. My Evods tend to frost up, making even harder to see what's in there. All the t3's look like new after a rinse, so far.

Whatever your friend gets, don't forget to go over the tank crackers. I dissolved one Evod because I didn't know Wintergreen was among them.
Senior Moderator
Has liked: 2132 times
Been liked: 4182 times

USA
Smoke Free Since:
23 Apr 2012
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:11 am
rhiannon wrote:kanger t3s are a very steady performer .. especially now that the coil can be replaced instead of the entire base..the capacity is hard to beat...uncle rj and ms p use them religiously and for good reason...they perform well

as with anything from china you may get a dud once ina while due to lack of quality control

an earlier post by slap_maxwell listed a review of a pyrex t3 type also ... called the smoktech ARO pyrex bcc

cant go wrong handing someone a t3 on an ego battery with some awesone eliquid

i like them alot ...i also use evods and protank minis because i like the small form factor

just my 2 cents worth

The T-3s have a great reputation and I would have no problem recommending them.

And now they have a new version.............

http://www.stevevape.com/kanger-t3s-review/

And yes, I really do love my T-2s. But I also use a Pro Tank quite a bit as well with an Evod head for my tank crackers.

Its all good!

And hopefully getting better as my AGA T-2 is set to be delivered today! :mrgreen:

It's all mind over matter. If no one seems to mind, it really doesn't matter!

unclerj
Olympian Vaper
Progress to next rank:
24.2%
Has liked: 930 times
Been liked: 1281 times
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:26 pm
Sockfootball21 wrote:So what is everyone's take on the kanger t3s? If you have used them what are the pros and cons. I'm trying to get someone to quit smoking and I want to know if this is good to recommend or not.

Slightly confused here because there is a Kanger T3 & a Kanger T3-S so I'm not sure which are you asking about?

Anyhow here's the run down.Kanger T3 = Very easy to fill very reliable good prices at most places.I have yet to try the T3-S.But from what I've seen the only difference from a T3 besides an upgraded coil head* is the T3-S has a clear plastic drip-tip.

*This is technically an Evod head but with better knurling and a longer up-tube which will become the new head for everything Kanger at some point soon.Basically this is the head they should have used on the original Pro-tank.I still wonder while really smart people do such dumb things...(Hey look a shiny object.)
As Always at Your Service,Snake.
Olympian Vaper
Progress to next rank:
38.2%
Has liked: 3541 times
Been liked: 2019 times

U.S.A
Smoke Free Since:
0- 2-2009
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:53 pm
i recently tried the prettier bottom coil T4's, cause it was purple, and found it to be quite decent with my 70vg mix and i hate clearos!!
unfortunately, i learned a few days later that when left unused with ejuice in them for too many days, the ejuice leaks out!! guess thats kinda the case with lots of clearos though, something about air temps/blah blah changes.. i did like it much better than the T3, too many dry hits on that version!!

i have been seeing lots of good things on the iclears recently, the iclear30 is suppose to be very good and flavor of ejuices is very close to true supposably, this was comming from another clearo hater who has tried loads of them too so i got one on the way..

EDIT: i think my brain got confused, the T4 i got is not kanger :roll:
https://www.fasttech.com/products/1395200
~~Image~~
with the awesome kayfun mini V2.1 on whatever purple regulated MOD suits my mood
Olympian Vaper
Progress to next rank:
6.1%
Has liked: 400 times
Been liked: 1428 times

Smoke Free Since:
13 Sep 2012
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:32 pm
I was talking about the kanger t3-s. I didn't realize that would would think I was talking about the kanger t3s(as in more than one) lol. Thanks for the info everyone
Senior Moderator
Has liked: 2132 times
Been liked: 4182 times

USA
Smoke Free Since:
23 Apr 2012
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:08 pm
Sockfootball21 wrote:I was talking about the kanger t3-s. I didn't realize that would would think I was talking about the kanger t3s(as in more than one) lol. Thanks for the info everyone

As a long time member, you should know by now that when you ask what is a simple question you are going to get a "freaking" multitude of answers!

And all of them correct in their own way :mrgreen:

It's all mind over matter. If no one seems to mind, it really doesn't matter!

unclerj
Next