Board index Electronic Cigarettes General Vaping Discussion How do you carry your vape with you?

How do you carry your vape with you?

All things electronic cigarette: your favorite e-cigs, e-liquids, mods or what you're vaping right now. Get it all out there!
Advanced Member
Progress to next rank:
10%
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 30 times

united states
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:39 pm
This may not matter to some people, but I am a very protective kind of person, and I like to make sure I do not break my stuff. especially expensive stuff. So, I always have a case for e-gigs, cell phone, tablet, etc.

But for some e-cigs that only came in big boxes with no carry case I had to get creative.

Have you ever done the same, if so How? If you do not mind sharing
Heroic Vaper
Progress to next rank:
44.2%
Has liked: 3351 times
Been liked: 3817 times

USA
Smoke Free Since:
05 Nov 2012
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:07 pm
Well I usually carry a little vape kit when I'm going out and about, I had been using a pouch from a blood sugar tester, but it was a bit small and didn't do the trick, so I recently got the classic Ego Case. I usually carry a couple carto tanks and a couple clearos with my backup twist in the case. My Vamo is my primary device so it's in my pocket, preferebaly the inside breast pocket of my coat, but at times I put it in my pants pocket. I also carry a small battery case with my backup batteries.

If I'm away from home for a weekend trip or something, I usually have my Laptop which is in a backpack designed for carrying it, so theres extra pockets in there. I'll put chargers, juice, and whatever in the backpack.
Sent using zeros and ones.
Advanced Member
Progress to next rank:
10%

united states
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:28 pm
nice!!! I got this metal cigarette case from the tobacco store that sold me the white rhino liquid, pretty much tore into the entire original case to make the guts for this case, which is really now a very sturdy set up. cost 3.99.
Advanced Member
Progress to next rank:
10%

united states
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:30 pm
but I like how you have your whole set up designed for your lifestyle.. which is why I mainly worry about pocket cases. I don't want my liquid in my pocket with pens or change getting banged up. My life style is so on the go that I primarily focus on how I am going to vape wherever I am
Progress to next rank:
46%
Has liked: 32 times
Been liked: 39 times

United States
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:44 pm
I have a large eGo Case that I carry with me every where. Inside it has two 15ml bottles of Eliquid, One Vamo with battery, one spare battery, One cleaning cloth, one dripping atomizer and two kanger t3's. Even then I feel like I should have more just in case LOL
Community Moderator
Has liked: 5040 times
Been liked: 5510 times

USA
Smoke Free Since:
28 Feb 2011
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:45 pm
I second the eGo cases; they're perfect for vape gear and easily fit in a briefcase, computer bag, etc. You might fit one in your pants pocket, even, if need be (and you weren't wearing tight jeans). :)

http://altsmoke.com/megocase-1246.html
Advanced Member
Progress to next rank:
10%

united states
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:12 pm
nice....for this product, I truly take pride in the makeshift box I made. it only holds the e-cig itself and doesn't have room for a liquid dropper. but it is metal on the outside, a nice foam, which the product was presented in (foam from inside packaging) on the inside, and a nice pocket size. but I may get an ego case as I expand my try out products. (not free try out, just when I feel like purchasing something to try it)....If I don't like an e-cig by any particular means, than I will simply give it to a friend to open them up to the possibilities.
Progress to next rank:
36%
Has liked: 43 times
Been liked: 43 times

US of MFA
Smoke Free Since:
12 Sep 2012
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:56 pm
I use a large eGo case to carry my juice eGo twist and extra clearomizers. I normally wear carpenters pants and keep my eVic in the ruler/tool pocket on the side of my leg. Works great for me.

I am a fan of repurposed items customized to fit your needs. I would love to see a pic of your case.
Elite Vaper
Progress to next rank:
31.6%
Has liked: 1441 times
Been liked: 735 times

Minnesota
Smoke Free Since:
25 Nov 2011
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:35 am
I also use an ego case. Very handy for short outings! As for my mods, I have a little side pocket on my purse that they stand up in perfectly.

My son bought a hard plastic, deep welled eyeglass case at Wal-Mart for like $3 that works perfect for him.
Advanced Contributor
Progress to next rank:
67%
Has liked: 392 times
Been liked: 310 times

Croatia
Smoke Free Since:
20 Jan 2012
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:40 am
Ego cases & simmilar cases are perfect for taking your gear with you.its cheap & very pocket friendly :D
>>>>> Robert Palmer - Addicted To Love <<<<<
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcATvu5f9vE

--taking my sdog for a walk--
Next