Board index Electronic Cigarettes General Vaping Discussion Got my Apollo mini V-Tube from the reward store today!

Got my Apollo mini V-Tube from the reward store today!

All things electronic cigarette: your favorite e-cigs, e-liquids, mods or what you're vaping right now. Get it all out there!
Elite Vaper
Progress to next rank:
97.9%
Has liked: 1573 times
Been liked: 1616 times

Usa
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:16 pm
Congrats!! Aren't they great? :mrgreen: .. I still adore mine to pieces. (Thanks again, L.B :oops: :mrgreen: ) .. Before I started using it I thought all my flavors were bland.. who knew they actually had flavor?

I tried to explain what it was to my sister (a non smoker) when she found it the other day.. She picked it up and said 'what is this?? ......A flash light? ..How do you turn it on? .....oh, wait...oh my gosh .. it's not....an adult "toy" is it????'

........... ... . . . :| really? :roll:
Elite Vaper
Progress to next rank:
97.9%

Usa
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:02 pm
:lol: :lol: yep, sadly she did. .. After I realized she was serious I just looked at her dumbfounded and said 'wait....what? ..How would that even work??" .. I tell you..what I wouldn't give to spend an hour or so inside her brain.. the stuff she comes up with ..... I know I'm weird, but I always feel better about my weirdness after spending time with her. (She makes me feel normal :P)

LOL, I should've. Her birthday is 4 days after mine in November.. Ive been begging her to give me a list of what she wants but she wont.. I should've said 'yes it is, happy early birthday.. maybe next year you'll give me a list "
Elite Vaper
Progress to next rank:
97.9%

Usa
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:17 pm
lol I should, but I already told her what it was :( .. Maybe the next new mod I get.
Contributor
Progress to next rank:
20.5%
Has liked: 23 times
Been liked: 47 times

usa
Smoke Free Since:
01 May 1912
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:55 pm
Congrats, just wondering is this a lavatuve renamed or something bettor. TY
Elite Vaper
Progress to next rank:
31.6%
Has liked: 1441 times
Been liked: 736 times

Minnesota
Smoke Free Since:
25 Nov 2011
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:47 pm
zorbathgreek wrote:Congrats, just wondering is this a lavatuve renamed or something bettor. TY

It's about the same as a stainless lavatube, except it is 100% FREE from the vape for free store. Includes mod, charger, battery, atty and drip tip!
Elite Vaper
Progress to next rank:
31.6%
Has liked: 1441 times
Been liked: 736 times

Minnesota
Smoke Free Since:
25 Nov 2011
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:48 pm
hollyd wrote:
Patthib wrote:
forpetessake wrote:May I too offer my congrats! Very cool. I am an Apollo affiliate and even I dont have a Vtube yet!

Way to go! I hope you enjoy it!!

Pete, save them points and get one! hehe You get a nice complete kit. All that I needed was a tank/clearo for mine. It comes with an atty and drip tip, but dripping isn't my thing. I save that for flavor sampling only. The T2 looks great on it, but I can't seem to get it to wick correctly. I might try trimming the wicks. I just don't know. I mixed a thinner juice and that hasn't helped either. Maybe I just got one with crappy wicks???

Patt... if it doesn't seem to be wicking very well, you can lay an extra piece of wick over the coiled wicks. Just pull up that long plastic piece on the head and thread it through. Also, make sure that that plastic piece isn't shoved so far down that it's choking off your wicks from doing their job. If mine isn't wicking too well, that plastic piece pulled up just slightly is the first thing I do. Hope this helps.

Thanks Holly! I will definitely play with that a bit and see if it won't help! *hug*
Previous