Board index Electronic Cigarettes General Vaping Discussion Are you Binicual? I am.

Are you Binicual? I am.

All things electronic cigarette: your favorite e-cigs, e-liquids, mods or what you're vaping right now. Get it all out there!
Elite Vaper
Progress to next rank:
27.2%
Has liked: 1095 times
Been liked: 1483 times

United States
Smoke Free Since:
17 Feb 2013
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:00 am
Thanks for all the encouragement everybody.
I am to the point that sometimes when I grab a stinky, it tastes normal. Other times it tastes horrible.
I am settling in on my ADV and I can tell, like uncle said, I know it's going to work for me too.
You'll know when it happens, I will add the stop smoking banner to my signature.....tick tock,,,tick tock....
WARNING: The use of e-cigs is known to cause Clear lungs, Easy breathing, and Lack of coughing....... :D
Advanced Contributor
Progress to next rank:
87%
Has liked: 222 times
Been liked: 505 times

United States
Smoke Free Since:
02 Feb 2013
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:55 pm
bybees3 wrote:Thanks for all the encouragement everybody.
I am to the point that sometimes when I grab a stinky, it tastes normal. Other times it tastes horrible.
I am settling in on my ADV and I can tell, like uncle said, I know it's going to work for me too.
You'll know when it happens, I will add the stop smoking banner to my signature.....tick tock,,,tick tock....

I'm right there with you on that taste point. I'm down from just over half a pack a day to about 2 or 3 a day. I'm currently using Blu and find them enjoyable, just not as satisfying as an analog, and I'm having to go get that satisfaction a few times a day. I'm hoping by mid april to be completely analog free, but we will see how it goes.

Good luck to you on this!
Elite Vaper
Progress to next rank:
27.2%

United States
Smoke Free Since:
17 Feb 2013
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:52 pm
Varguar, you'll get there. Don't pressure yourself, that only makes it worse. As you try different juices and vaporizers, you'll start to find the 'satisfaction'. Everyone has a different thing that will work for them. You'll find yours.

Good luck
WARNING: The use of e-cigs is known to cause Clear lungs, Easy breathing, and Lack of coughing....... :D
Contributor
Progress to next rank:
10.5%
Has liked: 74 times
Been liked: 119 times

United States
Smoke Free Since:
30 Jan 2013
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:56 pm
I smoked for about 10 years. My girlfriend and I decided we should quit and I found ecigs. It's only been like 2 weeks of vaping but pretty much as soon as I got an ego and some stardusts I haven't touched a stink stick. I even went over to a friends house drinking while they smoked in front of me and I was completely content to sit there and suck on a battery. I think what really helped honestly was this forum. Once I got involved with the community and started reading all the neat crap you can get I completely threw myself into vaping.
Olympian Vaper
Progress to next rank:
42%
Has liked: 1506 times
Been liked: 1108 times

US
Smoke Free Since:
29 Jan 2012
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:56 pm
Well, I smoked for 27 years and would go anywhere from a pack to two packs a day! Ya... I was pretty lucky in the fact that within 3 weeks of that very first vape... I didn't want a cigarette! My hubby still smokes although he has cut down considerably. I just hate when he tries to give me a kiss after smoking! They should have a little gagging face here! The smell of that cigarette in his beard is horrid! It's been just over a year for me now and I don't think you could pay me enough to lite another cigarette!
Don't sweat it though... If you are already believing/knowing that this well work for you... It will!
Proud mom of an American soldier
Elite Vaper
Progress to next rank:
90.2%
Has liked: 1836 times
Been liked: 1780 times

United States
Smoke Free Since:
25 Sep 2012
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:42 pm
i smoked about a pack a day for 10 years, i no longer use tobacco.
after picking up an e-cig and getting good flavors it took me about a week to fully switch.
and seriously even if you cut out 1 ciggy, it's better than nothing!
That made sense in my head..
Elite Vaper
Progress to next rank:
27.2%

United States
Smoke Free Since:
17 Feb 2013
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:20 pm
hollyd wrote:Well, I smoked for 27 years and would go anywhere from a pack to two packs a day! Ya... I was pretty lucky in the fact that within 3 weeks of that very first vape... I didn't want a cigarette! My hubby still smokes although he has cut down considerably. I just hate when he tries to give me a kiss after smoking! They should have a little gagging face here! The smell of that cigarette in his beard is horrid! It's been just over a year for me now and I don't think you could pay me enough to lite another cigarette!
Don't sweat it though... If you are already believing/knowing that this well work for you... It will!
Proud mom of an American soldier

I'm sure if a Jayhawk can do it, a Sooner will be fine. :lol: Kidding
Sorry folks. Just a little neighboring state smack talk.
Previous