Board index Electronic Cigarettes General Vaping Discussion Are personal vaporizers (electronic cigarettes) safe and are

Are personal vaporizers (electronic cigarettes) safe and are

All things electronic cigarette: your favorite e-cigs, e-liquids, mods or what you're vaping right now. Get it all out there!
Contributor
Progress to next rank:
50.5%
Has liked: 50 times
Been liked: 40 times

florida
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:05 pm
Are personal vaporizers (electronic cigarettes) safe and are there any side effects? I am curious about this, I really want to start to try this type of smoking and was very curious is there any side effects? Looking forward to hearing from you kind folks. ?Thanks for your time in this matter
Senior Moderator
Has liked: 829 times
Been liked: 1691 times

Smoke Free Since:
10 Jun 2010
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:23 pm
keifus wrote:Are personal vaporizers (electronic cigarettes) safe and are there any side effects? I am curious about this, I really want to start to try this type of smoking and was very curious is there any side effects? Looking forward to hearing from you kind folks. ?Thanks for your time in this matter

Keifus,
Electronic cigarettes are safe, however, no one will claim that electronic cigarettes are healthy. Many people have found that they can use e-cigs to help break their addiction to smoking, or just enjoy them as a pleasant alternative. Research up to this point has shown no safety risks associated with the inhalation of PG (propylene glycol) vapor.

Our FAQ page has a well written response to this question as well, the URL is http://www.ecigadvanced.com/faqs/ (Scroll down)

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the community! If you have any other questions, please let me know.
E-CigAdvanced Moderator

Neither fire nor wind, birth nor death can erase our good deeds.
Buddha
Veteran Vaper
Progress to next rank:
32.8%
Has liked: 198 times
Been liked: 170 times

Canada
Smoke Free Since:
12 Dec 2011
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:57 pm
Read this: http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/centers-ins ... e.jphp.pdf

You'll thank me later :D

It's not a type of smoking, though. It's called "vaping" and we are "vapers" using "personal vaporizers". There is no smoke produced and no combustion.

Progress to next rank:
42%
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1 time

newfoundland
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:10 am
well all i can say is i feel healthier and sometimes you have to listen to your body, if something is doing you harm usually you body well tell you someway
Contributor
Progress to next rank:
50.5%
Has liked: 50 times
Been liked: 40 times

florida
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:24 am
Thanks everyone, look forward to becoming part of this wonderful family, I appreciate all the wonderful reply's and please forgive me for calling it smokers..I mean Vapors..I love it!