Board index Electronic Cigarettes E-Cig Deals, Sales, Trades & Swaps Ecig Deals and Offers Rainbow Heaven clones more Greek stuff.

Rainbow Heaven clones more Greek stuff.

Know of any e-cig deals, sales or offers? Share them with the community here.
Heroic Vaper
Progress to next rank:
44.3%
Has liked: 3351 times
Been liked: 3818 times

USA
Smoke Free Since:
05 Nov 2012
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:36 am
Rainbow heaven has pretty much earned top honors in my book for the clones they've been making. The reputation for the GG clone (MKB) and Ody clone (Terminator) are well known.

Well they've recently released a few more clones on the market.

GG's Ithaka

GG's iAtty

And what looks like a genuine clone of the Killer

I know they've also recently put out clones of the Penelope (Euforia) And there's a sweet little 14500 mod that I'm assuming must be a clone of something.

Bucky said he'll be opening a group buy on the Ithaka sometime today. I'm finding it hard to restrain myself.
Sent using zeros and ones.
Heroic Vaper
Progress to next rank:
35.2%
Has liked: 2625 times
Been liked: 3227 times

United States
Smoke Free Since:
28 Dec 2011
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:18 am
Hmmm. Looks like some good stuff. There was just a group buy for a Kayfun clone that is supposed to be an exact replica. http://kebochina.en.alibaba.com/product ... mizer.html I did not get one but I may some time in the future just to try it. I am not a huge fan of silica but some have said that is just because I have not tried a Kayfun. :lol:
Heroic Vaper
Progress to next rank:
44.3%

USA
Smoke Free Since:
05 Nov 2012
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:06 pm
Yeah I'm a bit wary of the Kayfun clone, it's a two month wait for production after it's paid for. Also the first guy I saw running it didn't rub me right, I got into a failed co-op with him, and up until if fell apart, I wasn't liking the way he was running it. Then I saw when that co-op went up there were like five different threads for it, which didn't sit right with me. I'm sure there will be others running and a runner who I feel comfortable with.
Elite Vaper
Progress to next rank:
1%
Has liked: 659 times
Been liked: 834 times

US
Smoke Free Since:
04 May 2012
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:01 am
That guy rubbed me the wrong way too. I opted out and bought another real kayfun. Im sure the clones are just as good though. I still have to wait on the ithika though. I'm really leaning towards only doing offers with bucky. Somehow the others claim to make no money but bucky is cheaper.
There's more leg room on the short bus.
Heroic Vaper
Progress to next rank:
44.3%

USA
Smoke Free Since:
05 Nov 2012
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:56 am
Yeah I've been so happy with Bucky. With the Rainbow stuff it's under two weeks from the time I pay until I get my shipment.

My concern is that it's sort of "get it while it's going" He said he doesn't plan on ever doing another MKB. So I grabbed a pair of Terminator-Cs and a pair of Ithakas. I know that I most likely won't keep all those, but I also know I can get my money back in a heartbeat selling them.
Elite Vaper
Progress to next rank:
1%
Has liked: 659 times
Been liked: 834 times

US
Smoke Free Since:
04 May 2012
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:23 pm
mongrel wrote:Yeah I've been so happy with Bucky. With the Rainbow stuff it's under two weeks from the time I pay until I get my shipment.

My concern is that it's sort of "get it while it's going" He said he doesn't plan on ever doing another MKB. So I grabbed a pair of Terminator-Cs and a pair of Ithakas. I know that I most likely won't keep all those, but I also know I can get my money back in a heartbeat selling them.

Easily, the only us vender I seen with the ithaka was charging $85. I really wanted a couple myself buy the extra kayfun and the semovar v3 just crushed my wallet. I really cant afford to do the ithaka but I missed the term offer by a couple hours and it's been eating at me.
There's more leg room on the short bus.

Progress to next rank:
6%
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1 time

USA
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:31 pm
http://www.vapetoy.com has the Rainbow Heaven Ithaka clone for $67.99