Board index Electronic Cigarettes Reviews E-Liquid Reviews White Rhino "Liquid" E-cig w/clear tank

White Rhino "Liquid" E-cig w/clear tank

Place all e-liquid reviews here.
Advanced Member
Progress to next rank:
10%
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 30 times

united states
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:07 pm
Refer to bottom of review for categories and stars, 5 star rating, for a general overview..... I am not an affiliate with white rhino, I get no satisfaction of anyone purchasing one unless they are satisfied with their purchase. everyone has a different style and needs a product that fits their needs. and I will say I may like it so far but I do not know how long it will last. I have only had it for two days.

Okay, first off I am use to the cigarette looking vapes with the disposable cartridges, I did kind of like the way I could get a hit off the automatic battery and be pleased with it. never met expectations of 2 packs/cartridges, but close enough and I was happy.

At my local Tobacco store I purchased a White Rhino "Liquid" e-cig....it has what someone referred to as an ego 'type' battery. it has a clear tank that attaches to it a mouthpiece on the other side of the clear tank that is removable for easy filling. so in the clear tank you can see your liquid and you have a measurement gauge like on the glass like plastic clear tube.

different color batteries with a button on the battery near where the battery meets the tank. the button lights up the same color as the battery. At first I liked my automatic cigarette style vapes which I still do for work and other public vapings, but the button really gives me more control and I do like it, I like that I can gauge my liquid.
for the most part it hits great. I had a coupe issues where for brief rare moments I would press the button and it seemed to be "lagging/slacking" at it's job, never had a problem last longer than 30m seconds, so I always got my vape...

--Battery life!!!!! It's still new so I don't know but when I got it it said to charge fully (5 hrs) before using, of course I tried it out first for a while. anyhow the store attendant told me they came to them fully charged. after vaping for a while I put it on the charger and it said it was done after only 3 minutes. the next day ( this morning) it went maybe 5 minutes. the instructions do say to only charge when battery is completely dead, so maybe it won't know to begin charging fully until it is fully dead, but 6 minutes is barely any charge and this thing has gone all day and all yesterday only 6 minutes total on charger. Now I"m just enjoying it as I wait to see what happens when the battery fully dies and I try to charge it.

overall I give it a 4 out of 5......only because the very slight/possible issues, and they are not warrantied to well either but I have no experience with seeing if they will help me out regardless, but it is only a 2 month battery warranty.

smoke volume considering juice to be 50/50

throat hit

battery life (so far)

no carry case had to get creative, so Presentation

Warranty of any kind
Senior Moderator
Has liked: 830 times
Been liked: 1697 times

Smoke Free Since:
10 Jun 2010
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:49 pm
Hey there, thanks for the review. Don't believe I've gotten a chance to welcome you to the forum. If you need any help with anything, please don't hesitate to contact me!
E-CigAdvanced Moderator

Neither fire nor wind, birth nor death can erase our good deeds.
Buddha
Advanced Member
Progress to next rank:
10%

united states
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:07 pm
Thanks and I will do. I think you can only buy this product from a retailer that sells it though. the company does not sell online, other than wholesale to retail distributes. I was just reviewing it so anyone who has seen one and might want to try it can discuss what their review comparison is with mine.... as one person does mention on one of my threads, White Rhino does not focus on e-cig's and does have products that are directed to a drug using populous of buyers, which is unfortunate, because we don't want people thinking e-cigs is a controlled type substance, the only drug in it is the4 same thing all smokers, dippers, and chewers get, the nicotine. So, I'm not even too happy about that but this thing works so far so I'm giving it a shot.
Advanced Member
Progress to next rank:
10%

united states
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:45 pm
So 3 and a half days in, the battery finally died. Took me about 3 hrs to fully charge 2hrs less than the approximate 5 hrs. Which seems good but for all I know it may downgrade fast. still new... one problem I have been having is a very little amount of juice leaks in between the battery and clearomizer. if I hold the cleaomizer upside down far more than what leaks in the battery leaks out the mouthpiece. This has been very subtle and aside from having to clean the mouthpiece and connection of battery and clearomizer occasionally it has not been a problem, other than losing that little amount of juice. So far it is still more price efficient than smoking though.
Elite Vaper
Progress to next rank:
3%
Has liked: 1659 times
Been liked: 1069 times

USA
Smoke Free Since:
15 Jul 2012
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:06 am
Nice review and follow-up.
Advanced Member
Progress to next rank:
10%

united states
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:06 am
Thank you.... I did just last night have a little more leakage than normal. Maybe I should have gave the clrearomizer more time to sit before attaching it, but it was the worst experience I have had with the thing. It wouldn't hit at all, I put it up and this morning realized it was because there was juice int the battery connections (a little more than usual) and I'm pretty sure some juice in the airway as well. I think it also shocked me, my starting conclusion is that the liquid had made its way connecting from the battery through the tank and mouthpiece. I guess we will see sooner rather than later. I lost a bit of juice because of this, I'll fill it tonight and see what happens.
Advanced Member
Progress to next rank:
10%

united states
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:29 am
I couldn't wait, I filled it up to the 1.2 ml line.. the 1.6 is the maximum, which I am now just going to avoid filling it to that maximum. seems to be doing alright. it seems to be hitting a little off though, like lots of throat hit (different than regular feel though) with little vapor, but this is only happening maybe 1 out of 10 tries since last night.
Advanced Member
Progress to next rank:
10%

united states
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:41 pm
Okay so the battery seems to be doing fine now, not like it have any issues before. All the other issues have been taken care of. It seems that when I refill it I do need to let it sit for a while. After refilling the tank if I give it ample time to sit, and if I hit it decently hard, I have no issues with leaking or any of the previous issues. It seems to be working perfectly now. And I am very happy with it
Elite Vaper
Progress to next rank:
28.6%
Has liked: 3434 times
Been liked: 1706 times

USA
Smoke Free Since:
22 Mar 2011
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:03 pm
Thanks for sharing your insights. FYI, though the instructions say to let the battery die before recharging, it really isn't necessary with lithium ion batteries. You can charge it whenever you like.
Sounds like it has a CE4 clearomizer. The 50/50 pg/vg juice you are using may be the reason you are having slight wicking issues. Higher vg liquids will wick slower. Try tipping the device and twirling occasionally to keep the wick saturated. These will have some leakage though the air supply channel that runs from the bottom of the clearo to the mouthpiece. The channel feeds the coils with air to generate vapor when fired. To minimize leakage, try to keep the clearo in an upright position when possible. No need to be obsessive about it, mainly when done for the night, unscrew the clearo and set it on a flat surface in an upright position.
When it floods just blow through it into a rag or paper towel and wipe off the battery contacts and the clearo bottom and vape away.
Advanced Member
Progress to next rank:
10%

united states
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:17 pm
Thanks for the input.... Generally, I've not had any problems as of late though. But I do try to keep it up right as much as possible.. I was hitting it very softly as if it was 1 of the traditional automatic batteries, and it seems that this device want me to hit it hard like it's a real cigarette.
Next