Board index Electronic Cigarettes Mods What is the best box mod and where to get it

What is the best box mod and where to get it

Your guide to Mods. Everything from general mod questions to DIY.
DIY at your own risk!
Contributor
Progress to next rank:
59.5%
Has liked: 32 times
Been liked: 60 times

united states
Smoke Free Since:
01 Mar 2012
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:11 pm
Im a beginer,so i was wonder what kind of box mod to get?or should I get a valcano or somthing like that?
I am not sure where to start.i use a ego 1100 now.i like the looks of the wood mod.
Tom
Community Moderator
Has liked: 936 times
Been liked: 1445 times

Smoke Free Since:
07 May 2011
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:02 pm
A few places come to mind for wooden box mods
http://www.boggerboxmods.com/
http://www.maximumvapors.com/
http://www.themonkeyboxx.com/

Happy "Mod Hunting" :)
VAPE ON VAPE STRONG VAPE PROUD!

Contributor
Progress to next rank:
82.5%
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 103 times
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:20 pm
phoenix/ fazed what have you here on the forums has quite a few video reviews of mods so you can see the unit and how to use hopefully those will help you out...
Contributor
Progress to next rank:
59.5%

united states
Smoke Free Since:
01 Mar 2012
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:06 pm
Thanks.there are just so many out there ill have to search
The vids and reveiws.
Tom
Contributor
Progress to next rank:
59.5%

united states
Smoke Free Since:
01 Mar 2012
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:16 pm
I think I might go with a booger box mod bottom feeder.looks to be good on all the reviews. I'm going to continue searching for awhile just to be safe. thanks paganmoon for the sites:)
Tom

Progress to next rank:
2%
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

usa
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:06 am
ok for all
Contributor
Progress to next rank:
20.5%
Has liked: 23 times
Been liked: 47 times

usa
Smoke Free Since:
01 May 1912
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:59 am
If I were to buy a box mod the one it would be the Vapage. It is a bottom feeding mod, that has gotten reviews & looks like it is made to fit in the palm of your hand. The price for bottom feeder is not bad around $99 & they also offer different types of skins for the device, the wood skin looks good. GL & Keep on Vapin
Heroic Vaper
Progress to next rank:
35.2%
Has liked: 2625 times
Been liked: 3227 times

United States
Smoke Free Since:
28 Dec 2011
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:13 pm
personally I think the VERY best ox mod made would be a Reo. You have a few different choices. The newest and best choice is the VV Reo grand. You get everything you could possibly need in a mod, It's VV and a bottom feeder and practically indestructable. I actually dropped mine the other day at Walmart and thought for sure it would be broken or at the very least damaged but Nope!, picked it up and it was just fine. Not a single scratch. They are a little on the pricey side but they hold their value on will last forever.

If you don't need VV there is also the Reo Grand and Reo Mini as well as the Reo Mini 2.0 which takes 18490's. All work incredibly well also and can take different battery configurations for differnt voltage vaping as well as coming in multiple colors and combinations of colors. One last option in the Reos is the Woodvil line and they are truly works of art. If you say you like the looks of wood then look no further. They also come in VV, as well as just the regular Woodvil and Woodvil mini or 18490. I have had a Reo Grand, VV Woodvil and a VV Grand and could not have been happier with them all. Definitely worth looking into if you want the best in Box Mods. http://www.reosmods.com/

Here is a pic of my other half's and my VV Woodvils. Image
Supplier
Has liked: 103 times
Been liked: 452 times

No Country for Old Men
Smoke Free Since:
20 Apr 2011
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:34 pm
I have the Vapage VMOD XL. I found it on sale for $75 for a complete kit. That coupled with the new 1.5 ohm hybrid atomizer is a great vape. I think that is a good starting spot. However, there are cheaper plastic boxes out there, some even variable voltage that are decent as well.

Maximum vapors makes nice VV boxes and have been featured on our site in the past. I have a prototype that was sent to us some time ago, and it works well. His prices are very competitive as well.

My next box will be a Jbox from JBoxshop.com. It's variable wattage, custom made, and beautifully crafted. It uses the DNA board from evolv, but it is quite expensive. A second choice would be the opus from nhaler.com. Not as pretty, a little smaller, same guts and VW, and it is similar in price.

Hope this helps.
For custom APV's using the DNA20D and Nivel chips, check out http://www.fazedboxmods.com.

My you tube channel http://www.youtube.com/Meolms1
Heroic Vaper
Progress to next rank:
35.2%
Has liked: 2625 times
Been liked: 3227 times

United States
Smoke Free Since:
28 Dec 2011
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:42 pm
Fazed wrote:I have the Vapage VMOD XL. I found it on sale for $75 for a complete kit. That coupled with the new 1.5 ohm hybrid atomizer is a great vape. I think that is a good starting spot. However, there are cheaper plastic boxes out there, some even variable voltage that are decent as well.

Maximum vapors makes nice VV boxes and have been featured on our site in the past. I have a prototype that was sent to us some time ago, and it works well. His prices are very competitive as well.

My next box will be a Jbox from JBoxMods.com. It's variable wattage, custom made, and beautifully crafted. It uses the DNA board from evolv, but it is quite expensive. A second choice would be the opus from nhaler.com. Not as pretty, a little smaller, same guts and VW, and it is similar in price.

Hope this helps.

I have heard of these Jboxmods but when I looked up Jboxmods.com the correct site didn't come up. It was a repair site or something to do with Xbox game consoles. :?:
Next