The Blade Review
A very nice mod that has a unique look and densest break the bank. I picked up mine from a Co-Op for $37. It is made from chrome plated brass and uses a brass contact to contact the positive battery post to the center post on the 510 connection. The way to activate this mod is by pushing up on the center post that holds the battery. This is a larger clone of Apex’s Alpha Ultralite Mod. The difference between the two are of course the size of battery that can used, and the materials there made from and of course the price tag.
- Comfort while holding it
- Look(It looks like a Lightsaber now I just need to get a tank that lights up green and is about 2 feet long. Yoda style)
- Huge Drip Well
- Different battery options(with the correct adapters, which I did not recive with my co-op, oh well Ill figure it out later)
- Chrome plating, I have never liked chrome.
- Texture of the device, it does have a good grip on the sides but if its hot out and your hands get a little slippery it make holding the switch up difficult.
- It couldn’t hurt for this mod to be made from some better materials like stainless steel.
I do enjoy this mod it looks great with my Artemis Carto Tank on it. This mod is well worth $50 and it has a different look that would be a great addition to your collection and works great.