Its been a great year!
Well I have been smoke free for going on a year. My doctor ran many tests at the time that I quit. Some of those results are starting to come in. Next month we will do the lung test again.
Well lets see, what all has improved to date?
1. I can breathe better and walk further.
2. Blood work now has no red flags.
3. Bone scan actually showed improvement on the hips. (haven’t got the full report just what the tech said. Next month is my year and the final tests will be done)
4. Taste is back.
5. After spring cleaning I have found it easier and faster as all the yellow junk isn’t there.
6. Clothes smell better (or so i am told)
7. I am actually saving money now.
8. Chest x-ray is clearer
And just think this is only 10-11 months. Think what a few years will do. Or for that matter how many years I may have added to the quality of life.
All that aside finding ECA has been a true blessing. I hope one day to meet those i have made friends with here. I so appreciate all the advice and sharing I have found here.
I am still learning new things. Many things to try yet even.
Thanks to all of you for your support and helping me stay analog free for almost a year.
hugz to all