Health Benefits of Vaping
Well I started my journey with Halo and shortly after ecig advanced. I want to thank you all for making my journey a great one.
I found the tobacco flavor a good start since that is what i was trying to quit. I wasted some money …checked out some blogs…but it was ecig advanced that kept my attention.
I was blessed to be in on the VFF store. I discovered that Halo wasn’t the only place in town that had some great juice. I was able to try new things without cost. The contests are awesome. But most of all the friendships and sharing info has made it worth staying.
In Sept. I will have made it a year. They say that after a year the body starts to recover some.
Well Since i have quit analogs this is what I have noticed by my doctors reports and observations of others.
1. I breathe better.
2. My lungs sound better (no wheezing anymore)
3. My bone scan actually improved.
4. I expect on my anniversary a repeat of the lung test so will have to let you know about that one. But It showed I had the beginning of copd. Bet its more improved!!
5. I feel better which is the important thing. I don’t feel like I am missing anything. I have dropped my nic level to 6mg now.
6. Family and friends say the weight I have gained looks good. That I actually look healthier. I think I could loose ten but I had gotten quite small at that point.
I do not plan on going back. I don’t know if I will ever quit vaping but I might shoot for the zero nic level one day. The doctor wants me to. I think I have come a long long way if i never get off the nic. For me I think its actually the motion of smoking more than the nic itself.
Hope everyone is as successful as i have been.
Lets keep helping each other and building friendships. Thanks ecig advanced for letting me be a part of your great blogging site. (voted #1 last year for a reason)