NJOY Electronic Cigarette Explosion Testing
In April, a woman in Muskogee, Oklahoma claimed that a disposable electronic cigarette that she purchased at Walmart exploded when she removed it from the package (read the story here). Many electronic cigarette users remain quite skeptical that anything actually happened.
Mod reviewer and vaping enthusiast Matt Olmstead got his hands on some of NJOY’s OneJoy disposable electronic cigarettes (the exact product the woman claims exploded). Matt couldn’t help but test the reliability of these products (and have a little fun while he was at it).
Matt will be testing products for Ecig Advanced in the future.